Eula

Here am I, stalking this poor girl again.

Eula's eyes were fixiated on her phone. It was displaying the Instagram account of a popular girl from her school. She didn't know her, but Eula knew damn well who she was.
The tall girl pressed on "messages" and began typing:

Hey Amber

You're so pretty ;)

She blankly stared at her phone, waiting for her victims response.

Haha thank you XD
Are you from my school or something?
I don't know you!

Yep. I'm in your P.E. and science classes.

Hm...
Are you the quiet one with glasses?

No. That's Sucrose.

XC

Should I tell you?

No no no let me guess :(

Ok.

Tipp: I have dyed hair.

Wait
Eula?

Bingo, bunny.

Yay XD
I actually have to go to training now, ttyl?

See you bunny ;)

X)

-

Eula shut her phone and grabbed her purse, bag and mask. "I'm so sorry amber, but I can't fucking hold back anymore, I'll let you take vengeance one day." She smirked and left her mansion, heading to her school.

At the football Court were the cheerleader and some of the footballer. Eulas sharp eyes observed the scenery. A few fans, relatives and friends of the cheerleaders/footballers... Perfect. The tall girl casually put her hood on and went to sit behind a big man. He snored. Guess he's asleep huh. Eula saw her beloved brunette running around on the grass, yelling something. The Lawrence's eyes widened and her heart skipped a beat as she got a little 'to close' to one of the guys.
She hit her lip and stood up abruptly, walking as casually as possible to the vending machine. But there was still a risk amber would see her. She pulled the hood over her head and pressed random buttons on the machine. She glanced at Amber, her behavior towards the guy was still in a 'ok' zone. Eula sighed and grabbed the drink and left to go back to her place on the bench.

Being the cute teenager girl she is, she took a few pictures of her crush.

Her eyes fell on the clock on her phone, five minutes until her training ends, time to go home I guess- wait what's going on there?!

The blue haired could barely believe her eyes, the random dude had the audacity to kiss Amber. Eula balled her hands into fists.

Stupid cunt. How dare you to steal her first kiss from me?

Amber seemed very happy about the boy's actions. She waved and went into the girls locker room. Time to go. Eula quickly stood up and vanished from the scene.

Eventually she arrived back home, she quickly went inside and ignored the annoying maids. I'll take vengeance on them some day. She locked herself in her room and slid down the door. 10:29 pm. Amber should be home by now. I think.

Hello again

No response. Gosh why can't this stupid girl just check her phone.