7

𝔻𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

𝟜𝕡𝕞

~~~~~~~~~~~

I got out of bed then put on my grey Nike tech and my Zavetti Canada jacket. I'm going after them today I really don't care what Shannay and nem think, I needa teach those mtfs a lesson.     

     𝔸𝕋 𝕄𝟛 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜    

 "what the fuck?" I murmured to myself

... "what the fuck?" I murmured to myself. Something happened here... I saw Scar-face, his girl and three other boys lying on the floor with blood everywhere. They were prolly alive. I called Makiyah straight away.

Me: Kia, don't lie to me. Was u at M3 Block today?

My 1 nd only💞😘🥵: ... why? uh

Me: KAIYAH ITS A YES OR NO QUESTION!

My 1 nd only💞😘🥵: why you yelling? 😔

Me: ion got time for this, tell the truth.

My 1 nd only💞😘🥵: Yes.

Me: and what did you do? you killed them huh? just know. Your gonna have to watch your damn back because they have olders who are defo gonna come after you, U DIDN'T EVEN COVER YOUR FUCKING FACE! NOW THEY KNOW YOUR IDENTITY. I TOLD YOU AND SHANNAY I'M GONNA DEAL WITH THEM AND YOU MAN JUST THINK YOU KNOW IT ALL."

beep

Nahhh she really hanged up on me.

I lowkey feel bad for shouting at her cus that was her day one, they knew each other since nursery so she did have the right to go after them. I tried calling her but she didn't pick up, so I texted her instead.

Me: Kai I'm sorry-😞

My 1 nd only💞😘🥵: u should be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~This chapter was kinda short but how was it!!

~Should Davion have yelled at her?