Ⅰ. can't help it I want you

𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃ᵈᵉᵐᵒᶰˢˡᵃʸᵉʳ ˣ ᵐᵃˡᵉᵎʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ

𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃
ᵈᵉᵐᵒᶰˢˡᵃʸᵉʳ ˣ ᵐᵃˡᵉᵎʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏: 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝘾𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙞𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝘾𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙞𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪.

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: boyxboy, swords

𝐓𝐇𝐄 snow fell from the sky. A teenage boy walked outside spotting two kids under some hay. The boy made his way over to them, staring down at them suddenly, their eyes filled with joy, making them jump at him, hugging his body. Due to his appearance and lack of hygiene, the young Gyutaro was bullied and detested by everyone he met but a teenage boy came in helping him; the teenage boy only comes when Gyu is hurt.

Things began to change after his sister was born, as her beauty dismissed his inferiority complex, and he used his ugliness, plus his newfound fighting skills, to become an efficient debt collector. However, the good fortune would not last for the siblings. When Gyutaro turned 13, his sister blinded a samurai with a comb and was subsequently burned alive for her crime. Having been away on his job at the time, Gyutaro returned to find her barely alive and hugged her as she clung to life. He cursed the gods to return his sister and for treating them cruelly before he was attacked by the same samurai.

The samurai slashes Gyutaro from behind, allowing him to bleed out as he chats with one of the brothel managers. Gyutaro killed that samurai... his sister was going to die soon but lucky the teenage boy was there grabbing the clothing of a demon holding a dead human corpse-eating them leaving bloodstains on his mouth he moved over to the two humans turning them into demons. Gyutaro and Daki met the teenage boy once in a while Daki formed a crush on the young boy, Gyutaro had an admiration for the teenage boy his energy gave off something that made him feel nice but of course, he couldn't say anything to his younger sister about it because he wasn't for sure what he was feeling maybe he was just ill.

Gyutaro and Daki cried in the teenage boy's arms feeling warmth for just being in his arms. They were relieved to see someone they knew after almost being in the blink of death just some time ago.

And for the first time in forever they heard his voice, "I'm glad you guys are alive..." His voice was deep and soothing for someone to even fall to sleep... As years passed, the person that they cared for died from an illness, he wasn't a demon even if they insist he wanted to die human. Many years passed and in every life he had they had to watch him from afar always getting the attention from Muzan he always died human... But one day they interfered in one of his reincarnations...

Daki walked closer to the teenage boy, his hair tied up holding a wooden sword. Once Daki made another step he pointed his wooden sword at her making her arms go up to show that she meant no harm.

"Who are you?" he didn't take his eyes off him.

"What's your name?" She hesitated to speak in all of his reincarnations; she never asked his name.

"Killian Kamado, call me whatever you want, Onēsan!" He lowered his sword, smiling, turning around putting the torch holder thing under the dirt.

"Onēsan? oh, what are you doing out in the cold?" She asked the young boy to turn his attention back onto her.

"I'm getting ready for Otōsan to dance the Hinokami Kagura to appease the Fire God! Otōsan is going to do it till sunset to sunrise in the hopes that their offering will stave off various threats and illnesses- Oh! it's snowing already!" The boy looks up in the sky feeling the cold snowflake fall on his nose.

"Onēsan I think you should go now before it gets even colder because at night monsters lurk around. I apologize for not walking you back home but if you need me you can always call out my name! Goodnight Onēsan and be safe!" The boy waved his hands seeing her body disappear far away his smile was gone he was coughing out blood he used his hand to cover his mouth from staining the bring white snow before hearing his father call his name.

"Coming Otōsan!" He rushed inside seeing his family all together in a blanket.

That was before he and his younger sister became a demon but the difference between him and his sister or any demon, for now, was able to go in the sunlight. He always had a weak body, he would always be the first one to be sick even though he was born sick coughing off blood being a demon he was no longer sick but he would still cough up blood but not as much as he did back when he was human. He and his younger brother Tanjiro looked very much alike but taller and had longer hair and now he looked more like his father he would even have a red scar on his forehead, the same earrings his hair was always tied up.

Killian Kamado is a wonder he never kills but watches the fight if Tanjiro needs help Nezuko steps in if you don't see Killian Kamado he's probably already where they're heading or is procreating somewhere Tanjiro. Killian Kamado takes the appearance of a child to represent his innocence when he was once human he wouldn't get out of the form until he needs to He has a nickname that only he lets his family calls him is Suzu it may sound "girly" in other people perspective but Killian likes it even though others made fun of him when he was younger.

Killian Kamado walks in the forest exploring it while Tanjiro and his friends are taken to heal, train at the butterfly mansion. Killian's eyes spotted a pretty flower he grabs some walking out of the forest and into the gates of the butterfly mansion but he sees a buff man holding some of the people that work there the big guy turns his eyes to Killian he drops two of the girls taking out his swords pointing it at Killian.

"There is a demon here!" he shouted observing the boy in front of him that seemed harmless. Killian blinks a couple of times before handing him the flowers in his hands he suddenly remembers the kid tanjiro holding hands with when he first met all the Hashiras he lowers his weapons seeing the boy still trying to give the flowers to him.

"It's a very unflashy way for me to take flowers from a boy." Tengen rolled his eyes as he stared down at him. Killian turns back to his original form which was an adult body Killian walks over to tanjiro and hands him over the flower.

"Suzu these are for me?" Killian nods his head as tanjiro puts the flower close to his nose smelling the nice aroma. Tengen slides between them shouting at tanjiro.

"Hey! That was my flower he gave me! GIVE IT!!!" They tug on the flower while Killian walks out of the situation grabbing the box that carries nezuko and walking ahead to their new mission.