Moon's crush

~It was like anyt other day. Sun and Moon working, taking turns. Sunny mostly taking care of kids when kids weren't sleeping and Mooy taking care of kids when they were sleeping or helping kids with sensory issues.
But time to time Sunny and Moony worked together. It was that kind of day~

Moon's pov:

*I woke up or more like power on in the morning. I usually woke up in afternoons, but worker screamed from down the daycare. I groan annyoed getting up and i walk from my room to balcony*

•Sun's and Moon's rooms are two different rooms, but are connected with small hallway to balcony and emergency stairs. Here's a pic:

Moondrop's pov continues

Moondrop's pov continues..:

*I look down annyoed and see Sun already down there talking to worker. Sunny probably was getting ready for the day. I jump down to infront of the worker clearly annyoed, but feeling a bit better after seeing Sun*

Moon: "What's the commotion down here?!" *i asked annyoed. I feel tired, because i usually stay up late cleaning places and.. okay i do sum random stuff too*

Worker: "Gosh.. you don't have to be so angry. Anyway, what i told here to Sundrop already is that you guys have to work together for a while. There have been more kids coming to the daycare lately"

Sun: *They look from worker to Moon excited* "Isn't that amazing?!" *He exlaims happily and starts to stim cutely by shaking her hands around*

Moon: ^.. that stimming is adorable..^ *I think as I look at Sun and then look away trying to act cool* "Yeah.. i guess it is.." *i say as i'm looking away blushing a bit* ^.. they are so damn cute. Holy shit..^ *I looked away so they don't see me blushing and smiling.. I really don't know how to act around her*

Sun: *Looks at Moon for a second then screams happily* "Okay! Yaay! Let's go put arts and crafts stuff ready on the table! We are gonna draw todayy!" *screams excited and grabs Moon's wrist, then drag Moony with him*

~After a while Sun and Moon put arts and crfats stuff on the table. It was about to open so they hurried together infront of the Daycare's door~

Sun's pov:

*I look at to Moon and nudge him a bit with my elbow and i smirksmile at him* "Nervous?" *i ask to tease him. He seems a bit tense*

Moony: "Uh.. hah?" *looks at to Sunny* "Oh.. Yeah.. I am a bit nervous. I haven't been up before this early. I hope kids like me.." *mumbles last words a bit sadly*

"Oh.. Oh! So-sorry.." *i say quickly feeling a bit bad about teasing* "But don't worry! I know that they will like you!" *i say smiling to Moon. I put my hand on his shoulder* "You are awesome, Moony!" *i say as i smile bigger to him*

Moony:"..." *Stares at Sun few seconds then lookimg away suddenly* "Thank you, Sunny.." *says while blushing, but hiding it* "And it's okay don't worry.."

~After a bit of waiting kids start to hurry in happily. Sun and Moon start to lead kids to arts and crafts table. Now all the kids and ofc Sun and Moon are sitting in the table. They all start to draw Sun and Moon occasionally helping kids~

Moon's pov:

*I'm drawing next to Sunny. I hear some kid crying suddenly. I'm about to jump up, but Sunny gets to it at first*

Sunny: *goes quickly to crying kid* "What's wrong, sunshine??" *asks worried and goes down to kid's level*

Kid: "T-that kid!" *points at other kid* "H-he ripped my paper!" *cries*

Sunny: "Oh no.. Don't worry kiddo. We will fix it" *says gently and picks kid up*

Moony: *i stare at Sunny mesmerized* ^.. He is so good with kids. Even tho he can be loud and energinitic, he can be calm too^ *Soon i realize that Sunny have been trying to get my attention* ^Oh shit-^ *i get up fastly to help Sunny with situtation feeling pretty embarressed*

Sundrop's pov:

*Moony finally cones to help. We together solve situtation.. appreantly kid whose drawing was ripped was mean to other kid. Kid after explaining that it's wrong and me warning them with timeout, they said sorry to each other. After that i gave them both stickers for saying sorry*

~After a while drawing, then playing hide and seek, Moon and Sun started to get ready for naptime. They gathered all the kids in naproom. They put kids on mats to sleep (floor ofc being soft too) with blankets and a pillow~

^Finally we got them in their beds.. I don't how Moon managed to get them call down.. Well ig moonsrop candy helps, but still..^ *i think to myself as i sit next to Moon in the center of naptime room. I look at to Moon* "What are we doing next..?" *i ask quietly*

Moon: "Oh.. Well, we are gonna watch over kids while they sleep and help them, whenever they need something.. for now i'll start my music box" *says smiling gently at Sun and starts music box, which is built in Moon. It plays calming music and in the backround raindrops*

*I look at Moon amazed* ^He.. is so cool..^ *i think to myself. Suddenly i start to feel drowzy*

Moon's pov:

*I look around and kids start to fall asleep quickly. Suddenly i feel something on my shoulder. I look down amd see Sunny's head* ^He fell asleep.. on my..... shoulder...^ *i think in my head and then realize what is happening. I have to keep calm! So i just don't move. My face start to heat up and turn red* ^Holy shit!.. His.. head is resting on my shoulder?! Omgfbebbendb iJRJEJDJSJWJSJKWB^ *big gay pänic*

.. after calming down a bit

^I-i really do like her..^ *i think as i look
Sunny's cute sleeping face. I start to feel butterflies in my stomach hatch. I sigh and put blanket on Sunny (i had extra in my hands, so i can give kids easily extra blankets)* ".. Gosh.. you are so adorabl-?!!!!!!!!" *suddenly Sunny moves a bit and i panic!.. but then they stop* ^O-oh.. ig.. he is dreaming..^ *i think and wait for a moment before comfirmming it in my mind. I sigh quietly, but deeply* ^That was really fucking scary..^

Sundrop's pov:

^.. m-me... adorable..?^ *i hear almost everything. I woke up up when he put blanket on me* ^Whats going on...??^

Word count: 1089