1. nqrse x reader

School au

I woke up this morning feeling very tired. It was around 10 am. I was sick and didn't go to school. I didn't like this place that much. At least i had my small friend group which helped me stand up from my bed every morning. I felt sad because i couldn't be with them while they were having fun joking around. I was kinda jealous even, but i couldn't help it. I tried texting on our groupchat hoping that at least one person is also home and can talk with me for a while and help me kill my loneliness. Of course everyone was now in class busy with studying so chat stayed deadly silent. I turned to the other side and fell asleep.

Suddenly a loud noise woke me up. It was doorbell. I thought that it was postman with another package. I slid down from couch and got to the front door. I pressed the handle and looked up to see someone I didn't expect to get here. It was nqrse. He had his long hair tied into a messy ponytail. He was holding a plastic bag with a buch of food and random ingredients inside. He smiled softly which maked my heart beat faster. I had a crush on him. It was the first time when i admitted it to myself.

-Hi! After school I went to the store and bought you some things that i think can be useful when you're sick. How are you? Did you take your meds?- he asked.
-Uhh, i forgot.- pink haired man looked at me with worried face.
-You should take care of yourself! I know that you might not be felling well but still you're supposed to take them so you can get better!- he yelled. After that without asking he stepped inside my apartament.
-But what made you come here? Did someone force you? Was it Reol?- i asked a bunch of questions.
-Do you think my heart is made out of ice? I'm not a fucking Elsa!- we both started laughing.
He then went to the kitchen and unpacked the bag. The male took out some meat, carrots, onions, leek, parsley, celery and other things that i don't even know how should i use. 
-Give me me a pot, please.- I did as he told. I found myself staring at his beautiful face while he was focused on the task. Not wanting to waste all my time by bothering Nqrse I went to his bag, took all notes from today and started copying everything into my notebooks. I didn't even think about asking for his permission because i knew that he's going to agree.

It went about an hour and I started smelling something nice coming from the kitchen. I thought that it probably is the soup that nqrse was doing and i was absolutely right. I went there and looked at his beautiful sight.
-Oh, y/n the dinner is ready!- he smiled warmly. I sat down and started eating. Pink haired man looked at me excited to see my reaction. I tasted the bulion.
-Whaaa, it's so good!
-Thank you. I was trying my best.- he said.
-I should be the one thankful to you. You really bothered to make all of this only for me. I really appreciate that.- I looked him deeply in his eyes. I saw a little blush appear on his cheeks. He turned his face to the side.
-You know, I just wanted to make you happy...- he smiled awkwardly.-I'm sure that you're never taking good care of yourself and I was worried all the time about you, Y/n.- in this moment I felt my heart beating a lot of faster than it should. My face also started getting pinker. I couldn't believe in how great this man right here is. I didn't knew what am I supposed to say. Not gonna lie I just wanted to hug him in that special moment. I stopped my thoughts in case of getting out of hand.
-Oh my God, you're acting like my mom.- I replied jokingly and came back to normal conversation. After we were finished eating we went to the living room.

-Wanna watch a movie?- I shaked my head in a sign of yes. Nqrse started looking for something good to see. He stopped at a random show and played it. At the beginning i tried to keep being focused on it but somehow I couldn't and kept looking at male. I also noticed that his eyes weren't particularly on the TV. They were going from side to side, up and down and to every direction imaginable. At one moment he looked me deadly in the eyes.
-Am I dirty or something that you're staring at me all the time?- he asked. My face suddenly turned red.
-No, no. I mean...- I weren't able to finish. He got a little bit closer to my face.
-You know what? I wanna tell you something.-he took a deep breath.- I like you. I really like you. No wait i don't like you. I love you.- he was red like a tomato. I didn't knew what to say so i was silent for a minute.- Sorry, forget about that. It's too embarassing. Please let's keep our relationship at the state that it was before. You don't need to be attracted to me i accept that.-he turned aside and tried to walk out of the room.
-No wait!-I screamed.- I also like you and i have always did! I love it when you're talking about something you're passionate about. I love how you're always taking care of me. I love your smile, hair, face. I love your everything... So please, don't leave..-I just wanted to cry but then i felt someone hug me. It was naturally nqrse. I hid my head in his chest and let out all of my emotions.
-Hey, Y/N...-I looked at him.- Would you be my girlfriend?-A huge smile appeared on my face.
-Of course i want!- then he pressed his lips onto mine. They were soft and comfy as I always thought about them. He was brushing my hair with his fingers. It all felt so good.-I love you so much.
-I love you too.-He looked into my eyes and again kissed me.
-Wait, you can get sick too.
-I don't care as long as I am with you.- he said. It was the best day in my life.

Authors note
SORRY IT TURNED OUT QUITE BAD BUT IT WAS MY FIRST TRY OF WRITING IN ENGLISH SO YEAH SORRY AGAIN