Sea Waves

(SUGGESTION THE GANG GO TO THE BEACH, BY: @rainleaaf. THANK YOU!!)

The gang had head back inside and already dried up. Aubrey had come up for an idea of what they would do next, "Hey guys since it's still early and all, why don't we just go to the beach or something?" She played with the long pink hair wrapped around her finger. Hero looked up, "Actually, that's not such a bad idea. I haven't been to the beach in a while, it would be good to unwind." he smiled. "What do you guys think?"

"Hm, well the beach sounds nice." Basil smiled softly. Sunny nodded in agreement, and Kel's eyes lit up after hearing Hero's words and he cheered, "YEAH! The beach sounds great. I hope we can get icecream because I REALLY want icecream, oh my god this is gonna be AWESOME!"

 Almost everyone chortled at him, despite Kel growing up, he never really did on the inside. He still enjoyed things he did as a 12 year old. He didn't really want to let go of those things, as he didn't really get to enjoy too much of it after what happened. But Kel was always childish, and that's how everyone liked him. "How about I drive us? I'm kinda tired after that water balloon fight we had." Hero sat back in his seat, resting his head as much as he could. Aubrey made a face and leaned forward in her seat, "Tired? Already? Come on Hero you aren't THAT old are you?!"

"Well, maybe going in the van will bring back some good memories." Basil said, remembering the good times when they would drive to places all together. "Fine fine, whatever." Aubrey sneered.

Kel looked up and frowned, "Wait but weren't we gonna go on our trip?"

"Yeah we're still going, but we only leave at 5pm, Kel. We have loads of time to go to the beach for a bit and come back. And besides, missing this swimming part on the trip and doing it now will save time and we get to do things for longer on our trip. We aren't gonna miss this for the world." Hero smiled.

Kel sighed in relief, "Alright, if you say so."

"S-So" Basil fiddled with his hands. "Exactly what are we doing on this trip, Hero? Do remind me." The blond stuttered. Hero took a few seconds to remember what they were going to do, "We're going to stay at a hotel, probably go camping too." Hero put his finger on his chin and looked up, "And that's about it." He put his finger down and looked back at Basil.

"Ah, okay. Yeah, I remember."

"Right, let's get going." Hero stood up from his seat and everyone copied him following Hero into the family van, with a number of 8 seats in it. 1 for the driver, 1 for the front passenger, and 6 at the back. "Damn Hero, your car size has upgraded." Aubrey said, jumping in after Hero. "Yeah, I'm lucky enough to have been allowed to borrow my dad's car for the weekend." He chuckled. Hero sat in the driver's seat, Aubrey next to him, Basil had the row behind them all to his self and Sunny and Kel sat together right at the back. Hero quickly ran around to the back of the car to put everyone's stuff inside the boot and ran back round into his seat. They shut the doors and Hero started the car. "Is everyone ready?" Hero turned the front mirror above his head and looked into it's reflection, seeing one nervous Basil and an ecstatic Kel who was almost bouncing so much in his seat Sunny was almost flying out of his own, being as light as Sunny and being next to someone as Kel, being on a seesaw, one forceful push and Sunny would fling. "Yep, ready." Basil sat still, Sunny gave a thumbs up and Kel shouted from the back, "READY!"

After that, they were off. Sunny was sitting on the window side and Kel was in the middle of the seat row. Sunny had been looking outside at the view for almost the whole journey. It was quite quiet despite Hero talking a bit to Aubrey. "Hey Sunny?" Kel began, "What are you looking at?"

Sunny turned around to look at Kel, who was trying to spot what Sunny was looking at.

"Just the view." The shorter boy said.