Chapter 1

"..." Thought-... He speaks

*...* Feeling or action

•This is the first story I'm going to be doing, so sorry for any mistakes

•The plot will be different from the original Lookism story

•I will be using the characters name in English

•Daniel and Crystal will only have one body, they will be the tallest (Daniel will be the shortest at 5'6)

•Daniel will be Charles Choi's nephew and Crystal's cousin

•They will get along very well and are very protective of Daniel, because Daniel will be an innocent and fragile, but strong person

•Danny will be Daniel's nickname and Crys will be Crystal's

•If you don't like BoyxBoy please don't read

Chapter 1

Pov Daniel:

Hi! I'm Park Daniel, I'm 11 years old and I live with my uncle and my cousin, because I lost my parents when I was a baby. Today my uncle (Charles Choi) told me that he needs to take me and Crystal to his work, because something I can do there, all I know about his work is that he is a very important and rich person.

- Crys and Danny are you ready? (Charles)

- Yes (Both)

- Alright, then let's go (Charles)

Arriving at the place, it was a huge undertaking. When we walked in everyone greeted my uncle and he just waved back, we headed towards a room on the third floor of the company.

Arriving there I come across 3 teenagers, these people seemed to be dangerous and by reflex I stay behind Crystal who was 1 year older than me. She looks at me and asks me whispering:

- Danny are you okay? (Crystal)

- ... (Daniel)

- Danny in a little while you get used to these people, at first I was also a little scared (Crystal)

- R-right (Daniel)

- So, who is this cutie? (teen 1)

- Lay a finger on him and you won't get out alive today *threat* (Charles)

- Whoever said it is no longer here *smiles* (teen 1)

- But who is he? I've never seen him with you, the only person I see with you is Crystal (teen 2)

- My nephew, introduce yourself Danny (Charles)

When I hear my name being called I freeze, and end up holding Crystal's hand to calm myself down.

- I-I'm Park Daniel *afraid* (Daniel)

- No need to be scared sweetie, I'm Goo, nice to meet you *speaks fun* (Goo)

- I'm Gun *bored* (Gun)

- I'm James *smiles* (James)

- Nice to meet you *smiles* (Daniel)

"What a lovely person, makes me want to protect him forever" (All)

- Today Daniel will stay with us, because I want him to help me with something (Charles)

- Okay, Uncle Charles (Daniel)

- Daniel what would you do if you needed to do something without getting caught? (Charles)

- That's a strange question (Daniel)

Everyone starts looking at Daniel to see what he would reply as it was something they were trying to do because of the illegal stuff. No one except Charles had hope, because as much as Crystal knew that Daniel had an intelligence above anyone else she still thought he couldn't think of anything, as they too had been trying to find a solution for a long time.

- I would probably have other people do it for me, because I would put one person in charge of the others, so I wouldn't have any connection with what happened. As much as you tell me that the chosen person tries to deliver me, I could do something so that he doesn't talk about it as a bribe (Daniel)

- Nice answer Danny, I didn't expect anything less from you *smiles* (Charles)

All three of them plus Crystal are stunned by the answer as it was a simple answer, but with total sense and in their case they could use many things besides bribery like killing

- Was that all Uncle Charles? (Daniel)

- Yes, that's all dear (Charles)

- Right, so I'll stay in a corner of the room so you can talk better and I'll study (Daniel)

- Okay (Charles)

Daniel starts studying while Charles and the others talk business. Without realizing it, Daniel ends up falling asleep and is taken straight home in Charles' arms when the meeting is over.