Chapter 3

Pov Nobody:

Arriving at the mall, Daniel begins to look at the stores with great excitement.

- Look Crys! This is beautiful *looks at a necklace* (Daniel)

- Right... But do you want to? (Crystal)

- I don't know, it's kind of expensive *looks at the price* (Daniel)

"Is this kid serious? Even if he wanted a building as a gift he could win it, because his uncle is a billionaire, even though we are not very different either" (James, Gun and Goo)

- Danny you know money is not an issue for us (Crystal)

- I know, but you know that I don't like to spend money for anything, because I know that if I ask for anything I want, you and Uncle Charles will buy it (Daniel)

- Okay, but that's not even that expensive... It's only 9,000 wons *speaks with indifference* (Crystal)

- Only 9,000 wons *speaks with debauchery* This is expensive! (Daniel)

- Okay, but let's buy (Crystal)

- No! I'll go get something to eat *speaks childishly* Come on James! (Daniel)Daniel pulls James into the food court and leaves Crystal, Goo and Gun behind.

- Okay, let's go buy the necklace and then follow the two of them, because I know that if I leave Danny only with James he will definitely get in trouble (Crystal)

- Okay (Gun and Goo)

Pov Daniel:

I was running towards an ice cream shop while pulling James with me. Coming from the front of the store

- I'll have a strawberry milkshake and you James? (Daniel)

- ...You don't have to get it for me either Daniel *smiles* (James)

- Right... so he'll want a chocolate milkshake *smiles* (Daniel)

- Okay, your milkshakes will be coming out in a few minutes (Ice cream maker)

- Since that's how I pay Daniel *gives a genuine smile* (James)

- You don't have to... Uncle Charles gave me a black card that is unlimited so I could buy whatever I wanted (Daniel)

"This kid really acts like someone older, because if he were any kid he'd probably go out and buy everything he sees" (James)

- Here your milkshakes and how are you going to pay? (ice cream maker)

I hand over the black card and the ice cream man is scared of the card

- Something wrong? *speaks innocently* (Daniel)

- N-not no *nervous* (Ice cream maker)

"I think it's the first time I've seen a black card in front of me, this boy would have to be from a very rich family to have one" (Ice cream maker)