i did it anyway bc i'm bored

Okay. I wrote it anyway, i have nothing else to do. My soul demands it to be done. I probably will regret that but whatever.

It came to me as a random situation when i realised that it's full moon. Don't ask why. But i just gave random names. So yeah. I don't even know what is this. I don't think you can even count that as a one-shot.

Oh, and i guess there's a trigger warning, graphic content or something. I don't know, i suck at this. Basically describing a dead body with stuff done to it

Emma has been a warewolf since her birth, which isn't surprising. She has dealt with it for 19 years now, every month, while the moon was full, she turned into a blood thirsty monster. And yet, for 7 months, she had a boyfriend, Trace. She has managed to keep her 'second nature' a secret from him. At least until last week. He asked her on a date, at night of the full moon. They would watch the sunset together and talk about everything and nothing.
This couldn't've gone worse.

It started out fine, he picked her up at 6 P.M, but as the time passed, Emma started getting more and more nervous. When they sat on a roof of a building to look at the sun setting, her mind was running 10000mph, not able to focus on one thing. The main theme of her thoughts was her being scared of hurting Trace. She would never forgive herself if anything happened to him, but there's no way that she could decline the date without making him feel sad. Which is also the last thing she would want to do. That's when the moon started peeking from under the horizon. "Maybe i can stop it" Emma thought. "I don't need to do it. I can just stop it" but after all, she knew it was impossible. "I can't not turn into that beast just because i love someone, right? ..."

She, in fact, couldn't. The next thing she remembered was waking up in a flower field with something next to her. As her brain stopped being foggy, she realised what it was. It's Trace. Or at least was. Now, all left of him was a skeleton, a head, some organs and a bit of skin. Not a pleasant sight.
Then it hit her. It was her. She did it to him. It was her fault. Emma started crying. It was all her fault. Had she not agreed on the date, he would be a bit sad, but not... Dead...

She sat in the flower field for a couple hours, crying and shaking. After she managed to calm down a bit, she proceeded to carefully get rid of all the evidence pointing at her, and hide the body. She was really scared, but she knew she had to do it. Then, she went back to her apartment and called the police, telling them that her boyfriend went to the store to get food 5 hours ago and still isn't back, he also isn't picking up his phone and she's really worried. The police asked a couple more questions, making sure that they have enough information to start any action. (Idk if that's what happens, i have never done that, ok?)

After a bit, they hung up, and Emma started crying all over again. They wouldn't find him alive. She knew that. But she hoped they wouldn't find out the truth.

As it turned out, she sucked at hiding evidence, because they found her fingerprints on his bones. Before they could get to her, she was already gone in the woods. She has been labeled a criminal and is wanted. They almost found her several times, but she alwas ran before that happened.

"I guess that's my life now" she said running from the cops for the third time this day.

Again, i'm sorry. I hope i won't do anything like that again. Sorry.