You saved me....

I'm starting this so yaaaaa!ill be getting to this chapter soon!

Reader is fem so sorry also guess who saves who~ 

Middle of battle in season 2 episode 10 ima skip most of the episode were at where gyutaro gets his head chopped off *sad* well about to

(So ima use kitty as the reader cuz that's her nick name cuz I'm making the neko a reader)

3ed person POV

Kitty was watching from a far the fight she was raised to put a mans life above her own she saw a sword and picked it up gyutaro was about to get his head cut off as he struggled wanting to live she rushed and started pushing the sword the other way tonjiro was surprised he sniffed kitty was human.. She had enough strength to push the sword the other way gyutaro looked at kitty someone saved him that wasn't his sister why would someone save something as ugly as him....the sun would come up soon.. Kitty got gyutaro on her back and made her way to a cave she would hide in from her former parents his sister died when the sun came up... He was mad sad mix of emotions he thought about killing u but didn't you would feed him animal meat but she had to give him a lot so he wouldn't want to eat her as she would watch him but hed turn away and grumble she didn't get lots of food just a little bit just to keep her alive she was taking care of him more then herself as he finally noticed should he do something? No everyone should suffer like he did.... But she is suffering.... She became skinny and bags under her eyes she made sure he was fed and taken care of and he was so confused on why. why did she.. He for once started to have consideres about someone he was worried but why? He always thought humans should suffer how he did was she actually suffering worse and he just ignored it? His heart was pounding he was worried about her but why? He only ever cared about his sister and she's gone...

She didn't sleep as he noticed "you should probably sleep..." He said his first time actually talking to her she looked at him and gave a weak smile she was pretty but bullied just how he was for being weird "its nothing I'm just not sleepy" she lied going back to starting at the sealing he had trouble not bitting her lots of times but knew she was his only protection and who was caring for him

Does anyone want me to continue?)