1

The last day of summer camp. i had made to really great bestfriends charli and avani we went to the same school but the feeling was mutal. Camp had made us closer and made us realize we had much more in common. we were packed outside waiting for our parents. charli's mom came in a black car and opened the back door it came to me they had a personal driver i figured since both her and her older sister were very popular on tiktok and instagram. Her older sister dixie got in and the damelio sisters were off. Charli texted me saying she would call me when she got home.

Avani's dad shortly came he waved at me and avani said bye. I was alone but there were tons of people gathered talking that only lead me to thinking, what would it be like when i got to school i did get a major glow up but i was not looking forward to getting bullied by those mean boy that bullied me last year in middle school. Oh well. thirty minutes later my mom arrived with my younger sister and her bestfriend olivia jumped out the car i was so confused how lauren got taller than me i jumped to hug her and she said " I MISSED YOU SO MUCH AND I HAVE TONS TO TELL YOU!" i smiled and said " im sure you do!" she exclamied i was hot now and looked totally new but she did herself but i was confused where was my older sister nailea was before i headed to camp we had a big fight i guess she was still mad. I missed her dearly and regreted everything. we got into the car and headed home lauren and olivia were busy on tiktok i didnt really want that app i didnt know what was so great about it.

As soon as we got home i went up to my room it was just as how i left it i went to check on nailea's room but she wasnt there.. i asked my mom hoping to find a answer but she said " things have changed around here hun, nailea's growing up and shes barley at the house last time i saw her she said she was going to sleep at a friends house hopfully now that your back here maybe she'll listen to you. " i was really worried so i got in the shower to blow off my stress. When i got out my mom called me and lauren to come down for dinner we were eating fried chicken and french fries my favorite. then suddenly the door opened it was nailea she was suprized and then looked at mom " hey" she sat down in silence as soon as she was finshed she went up to her room thirty minutes after dinner i went to nailea's room she looked annoyed and confused and said " what?" i smiled and said " hey " she rolled her eyes " dont act all smiley smiley i know what you did and i didnt forget " i standed up and said " will u just forget about it." she looked annoyed and yelled " how can i forget you humiliated me infront of the whole school and made my boyfriend break up with me you just had to tell everyone." " ok but did u even help me when i was getting bullied you laughed and acted like i wasnt even related to you." she said " YOU WERE HUMILIATING YOU WERE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE SCHOOL I DIDNT WANNA BE SEEN WITH YOU I WAS POPULAR THEN. UNTIL U RUINED IT ." with tears in my eyes i stormed out into my room and heard nai bang on the wall and say sorry in a distance but i didnt care. she thought i was a embarrassment ? awhile later lauren came into my room and comforted me asking what had happend we talked for awwhile and she told me everything that happend over the summer.

1 week later..

School was on monday it was saturday, my mom called me nai and lauren to get ready we were going to target to get our school suplies

3-ring binders, one for each class

SCHOOL SUPLIES LIST:

Dividers

#2 Pencils

Ballpoint pens (blue or black)

Highlighters

Erasers

1 box of colored pencils, markers or crayons

Loose leaf, college-ruled notebook paper

Index cards

Glue sticks

Pack of graph paper

Composition or spiral notebooks

Ruler (inches and centimeters)

Compass

Protractor

Graphing calculator (see teacher for clarification and specifics)

we drove to target it the drive was akwardly quiet thank god the drive was short. we picked up our suplies and headed home i took a shower watched some netflix and headed to sleep.

Sunday morning

tommorow was the first day of school i was extremely excited. my mom cooked us pancakes and bacon i was ordering things in my shein cart to wear to school when spontaneously nai walked in i stared at her for a a second and said "what?" she looked at me sighed and said " im sorry, i shouldnt have said that the other day and ive realized it was was dumb of me to hold that grudge i am also sorry for not helping you back in middle school but i'll have your back in high school i assure you. im really sorry ness. please forgive me," i saw how sorry vunarable and sorry she was i laughed she changed her mood in a matter of seconds respondind with "bro... what why are you laughing and people wonder why i dont say sorry." i smirked and said " its fine i forgive you do you wanna look for oufits with me on shein for school?" she said " no not really but sure. im exited for all the new school partys i think you will get invited because your all hot now." i said " WHY DOES EVERONE KEEP SAYING THAT" she smirked and said " because you are."

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎
hope you enjoyed episode 1 lol