1.puchku kab soyega?

It was nearly 10p.m. now and there was no whereabouts of Shiva, he had gone to Baroda for stock, and though he has promised that he'll be back by 8p.m. but he was late , 2 hours late; it was normal for the family and even Raavi by now but their nine month babyboy, Puchku?
Well he wasn't still acquainted to Shiva coming late because it had been a routine now that after Shiva was done with store in the evening, he would play with him before dinner and after dinner they would go on a walk, once they were done with walk, tired Puchku would rest his head on Shiva's shoulders near to his chest and fall asleep as Shiva would pat his back gently softly murmuring various things he had done the whole day and some times even with names of things they sold at store.

Puchku seemed a little bit disturbed on today's abrupt change in the routine, you see he had his little routine fixed,a little disturbance in his routine and he would get cranky; Raavi had been pacing around the aangan and terrace patting her little tornado to sleep but all in vain, he started brushing his legs on Raavi's stomache trying to climb on her shoulders and gazed the full moon sky and stars when she tried to tell him about it,listened to how she and his father used to bicker as kids.

Raavi sighed, she was trying to make him fall asleep but this kiddo was just gazing her face with his big twinkling eyes, looking intently at whatever she was telling, caressing her soft cheek time to time, she 'hmpfd' and said, "bas ab bohot baatein hogai ab sojao chalo baby fast, agar soyega nahi toh chipkali aake le jayegi chalo chalo sojao", she tried turning his head at the other side and patting his back, but he was too stubborn to do that, he was exactly like her and even his Bhoothnath papa, will do whatever he wants nonetheless of what you say, like them. When she repeated about sleeping he got bored and cranky and started crying aloud, at first he faked at, Raavi could see as he had no tears in his eyes, just screaming out loudly; Rishita came rushing as she heard him crying out aloud, "Arre raavi isko kya hua gala faad faad ke kyun to raha hai?", "Dekho na Rishita so hi nahi raha sab try karke dekh liya maine" Raavi said worriedly, "bhabhi aap tension mat lo mai aur rishita bhabhi haina hum Sula dete hai", said krish from his cot, as Gaumbi and Dev smiled and said that they'll also help if needed, Krish took Puchku in his arms and lifted him back and forth like an aeroplane ride as Rishita searched on internet, 'how to make babies fall asleep', she smirked and proudly said, "Ab tum dekhna Raavi mai na yun yun Sula dungi puchku ko yun" snapping her fingers, Raavi replied, "Toh sulao na rishita dialogue baad mein maarna", Puchku was enjoying with Krish but as he held him and didn't move Puchku just caught hold of hair on his forehead and pulled it, Krish yelled in pain, Ravi rushed to him and took Puchku's little fist trying to free his hair but he didn't loose it, "Bilkul apne baap pe gaya hai itni taakat laata kahan se hai" said krish as he still struggled to detangle his hair; Rishita took Puchku in her arms put on a Lori and patted him as she roamed silently, but instead of falling asleep, Puchku ended up humming the rhythm of Lori like whispering, as the Lori stopped he again started crying this time more loudly, resulting in Suman to come out "Aa su radarod chale che, ae Raavi isko kya hua?" she said entering on her wheelchair, "Tune khana khilaya isko?bimar toh nahi haina?" Suman continued to which Raavi nodded and then shook her head, "haan kaki khana,diaper sab hogaya bas Sona nahi horaha" Raavi said, as Rishita passed puchku to Suman, "Itne sare milke kya Bhajan kar rahe ho sab milkar bhi ek chote se bachhe ko Sula nahi pa rahe sab hein?ek se ek kaamchor kahinke arre mere zamane mein mai chaaron beton ko Sula deti thi eksath haan,laay hu suvdaavi dau aane pan" she exclaimed with pride, she tried making him fall asleep by turning him back and forth and patting gently on his back and then on his chest, she tried caressing his forehead but Puchku kept staring Suman and his legs reaching out on wheelchair's control gear, his right leg hit the gear with pressure resulting in wheelchair to turn left rapidly, Gaumbi and Dev rushed as Gaumbi took Puchku in his arms and Dev stopped the wheelchair, asking Suman if she was alright, Dev went near Gaumbi who held Puchku in his arms and tried to swinging him in air near the fan, whil Dev tried to act as various animals, Krish laughed saying "Dev rehne de tujhse toh muh bhi nahi banta thik se", "Haan dev tum rehne do" said Rishita, while Raavi just chuckled, Gaumbi laid him down and sat with support of cot in front of the table fan, eventually gaumbi fell asleep but Puchku stayed awake kicking his hands and legs in air.

Raavi took him in his arms and was nearly in tears, she was angry on Shiva, when he knew that his stubborn child won't fell asleep without him why had he not returned yet, she tried calling his phone but it showed switch-off, battery dead, typical Shiva and his phone always dead when needed. She announced the reason Puchku wasn't able to sleep, to which Rishita rolled her eyes telling, "Mera office hai mai toh sone ja rahi hu", Suman tugging her hand signalling her to take her to the room as they sensed Raavi getting angry, one by one everyone had dispersed leaving her in tears cursing Shiba as she ranted through her lips silently making sure her crying baby didn't listen it, she gulped and said, "Beta soja aajayenge papa tab mai khud unke sath Sula dungi tujhe, ab toh soja aur rona bandh karde pleaseee please", she said nearly crying, Puchku cried even more,tears hanging on corner of his eyes.

She was tired waiting now, neither was Shiva at home nor was Puchku sleeping, she broke in tears and sobbed as Puchku sobbed along with her, nearly five minutes later, she heard window pane click, and thud, she knew Shiva was back, as he made his way to the room, only to be greeted with a pillow thrown at him, "Yeh kya time hai aane ka?" Raavi said, Shiva saw both of them crying and sensed something had gone wrong, he rushed near her saying "kya hua sab thik haina?iski tabiyat thik hai?gir vir toh nahi gaya?" She shook her head and said, "Kuch nahi bas yeh tera jesa ziddi hai so nahi Raha tera Bina", He stopped crying as he titled his head up to see Shiva. Shiva sighed and smiled taking him in his arms, Puchku giggled making Raavi shock, one minute ago he was crying and now he is all smiling and yawning in his arms, Shiva brushed his hands on his back saying, "Kyun laddoo mumma ko pareshan kar Raha tha?Sojata na, tujhe pata haina yeh chipkali ke aankho ka nak behna start hojata hai, bilkul ma jesa ziddi hai tu" Shiva said chuckling, Raavi got up and laid down on her side of bed, before she could make Puchku's bed with the warm hand woven blankets he was already fine asleep,his head on Shiva's shoulders sniffing his fragrance of masalas; he put his hand around Shiva's neck and legs bent in Shiva's arms as he patted his back, he was already sleepy but needed Shiva around him, Shiva's fragrance was what made him feel home, giving him surreal warmth and coziness.

As Shiva laid him down, and Raavi covered him with the softest feather like blanket, she caressed his cheek and forehead and kissed his forehead saying, "Bohot pyaar karta hai tujhse Shiva", Shiva sighed as he sat on his side of bed, "Dono ma bete ek jese hai ek number ke nautanki", "Haan toh tere liye hi sab nautanki karte hai hum toh zyada udd mat", Raavi said defending both of them; "Tu kitna bhi bol pan laddoo toh meri hi team mein rahega", said Shiva smirking, a tiny hand wrapped around Raavi's little finger as she gently brushed his chest, Puchku held Raavi's little finger, a smile crept on her face as Shiva kissed both of their foreheads before drowning in slumber.