CH.10 The Meetup.

word count:439

short chapter

//y/n's pov//

i woke up on Sapnaps shoulder and people on the plane started to get up so i tried to wake Sapnap up so that we could get off. he woke up and looked at me. "hi,did we land?" he said it in his sleepy voice, it was adorable. "yeah, lets not make Karl wait." i told him now standing up.we got our stuff and got off the plane. we walked to the luggage pick up and grabbed our stuff. we went to where Karl told us he was and we saw him. 

i ran to him and gave him the biggest hug,he was one of my favorite people on this Earth. i let go so that him and nick could hug and they did,its not the first time that there seeing each other irl anyway. i skipped to the exit and Karl took my luggage. Karl and nick caught up to me and we walked to Karl's car. i got in the back seat so that nick and Karl could catch up on things,i mean its karlnap what are you gonna do. i sat in the back and we stopped at a gas station because nick just HAD to pee.

 i got out to get a drink for us, i got a tea because i love tea, and i got nick and Karl a monster ultra ;). "here you guys go." i gave them their drinks with a smile. "thanks y/n/n." Karl said returning a smile to me. the only other people that call me that is nick and clay,but now Karl is and i'm glad. i smiled and sat in the car. nick looked at me with a weird look and then at Karl and then sat down and looked out the window. 

 found that odd and just kept quiet in the back till we got to Karl's house. we arrived and Karl offered to take my bags in. i took the offer and opened the door for him and nick. we walked in and set our stuff down. "want me to show you to your rooms?" Karl asked us. we followed him to his guest bedroom. "so i only have one guest bedroom so you guys are either gonna share or one of you guys can sleep in the living room,the couch is very comfortable either way." i looked at nick and he was already looking at me. 

"i mean we've shared a room before." i said he nodded at me. "we could share." sapnap told Karl. "ok,so wanna go out for dinner its getting late?" Karl asked. "sure." me and sapnap say in sync.