What Now?

Uva rushed through the dense bamboo forest surrounding the Hidden Bamboo Village. Thoughts raced through her mind faster than she could run.

"Segunda said I was like her - a child of villains. I joined her, but now she's gone. The other experiments are scarier than I thought! If I'm like Segunda," She paused. "I die like her too."

Uva listened for noises. She didn't want to be followed. She looked sadly at the silver ring given to her by Segunda. It was a symbol of her loyal to Segunda and a promise of power under Segunda's rule. It seemed good at the time to accept Segunda's offer. After all, the people of Fruitropilous thought herva sour grape anyway. The only people there who had any respect for her were Grape Boy, Laranja, and Passion Fruit Girl. A tear rolled down her cheek. Any hope of returning to them was gone. Uva was a villain now - an underling of Segunda.

Uva waited around the Hidden Bamboo Village for a few days to reflect on what Segunda's defeat meant for her. Additionally, she pondered different possibilities. It was possible to collect Segunda's body parts before she died. Uva would just have to act quickly. Just as she was going to head to Professor Smith's laboratory, a kunai appeared at her throat.

"Who are you?" Uva spat.

"Someone with the power to kill you." The stranger answered.

"What do you want?" Uva huffed.

"I want your scroll piece." The stranger waited a moment before continuing. "You may surrender it willingly and live or refuse and die."

"When you put it that way, I guess you can have it." Uva growled. She pulled out the scroll piece given to her by Segunda. The stranger grasped it quickly and suffed it in a backpack. The stranger wore an Anbu mask. Uva guessed the person was from the Hidden Leaf Village. Then, she recognized the mask. "B-Blaze!" Uva gasped. Blaze was one of the ten experiments created by Professor Smith to be generals in Primus' army. She was also one of the people that helped take down Segunda.

"Having you here is no good. You'll tell everyone my identity. The point of this mask to hide my identity. I wasn't sure if you knew that based on the fact you just blurted out my name." Blaze remarked sarcastically.

"I knew that." Uva retorted sourly.

"Either way, you'll have to come with me on my errand." Blaze informed her.

"I'm not going." Uva straightened up. Now that she could point her gun at Blaze, she wasn't about to get pushed around.

"I guess killing you would be more effective." Blaze added casually.

"Try it!" Uva yelled as she fired a blast from her gun. It hit its mark only for Blaze to turn into a log. Suddenly Uva felt hot metal behind her back and at her throat. She looked down to find Blaze's katana at her throat. It wasn't on fire yet, but it was still hot just like the kunai pointed at her back. "On second thought, going with you is a better idea."

Blaze hesitated before removing the blades. She then grabbed Uva by the wrist and dragged her through a portal.  This would be a long trip.