30

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 11:23 🌃 (3 ᴅᴀʏꜱ LATER)

right now i was back at the warehouse with akia, i couldn't bring myself to naturally call her mom so we were gonna take things slow

"mija? you listening" she said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"oh yea" i said quickly darting my eyes back down at the paper.

"so savvy, tj and legacy are here, outside the house. and who their after is gonna be right in here. we've been watching him for 4 months straight and he has the same routine." she explained. "i told them a different plan, the original back up plan. but this is the plan were going by, it's much more complicated and i don't want them to fuck it up" she said putting the paper in the paper shredder then taking the strips of paper and burning them with a lighter.

"but do you know how to shoot a gun..?" i shook my head no and she smirked.

"oh were gonna experiment later. but you have to set big man in the house up. i'm sending someone by to go over where he usually is at so you and him can cross paths because we NEED him at that house no matter what" she explained to me.

_

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ 10:42 🌇

i woke up a little later and walked to the living room. my eyes widened when i saw nana on the couch eating cereal watching tv.

i creeped up behind him and bopped the side of his head. "boy why is you not at school?" i asked as he rubbed his ear in pain.

"owww, and i'm suspended" he said mugging me.

"take that fucking mug off ya face and what the hell did you get suspended for?"

"... fighting.. and recording a different fight" he mumbled.

"señor ten piedad" i said rubbing my temple. "so violent, leave your game controllers and phone charger on my bed" i said rolling my eyes and walking away.

i heard him suck his teeth making me snap my neck back at him quickly as he faked a smile.

"mhm.. and before yo phone die send me them videos" i said walking over to the counter to grab a banana.

"yo?" i heard legacy say as he opened up the door.

"we in here" i said as i heard him walk towards the kitchen/ living room.