Chapter 6

Sorry the chapters have been short. I'm trying better to have them longer now.

--------------------------------

CHAPTER SIX

"What are you doing!?" I asked furious and shocked. "You stalking me? And how did you get up there?"I asked the last part confused. He was in a 15 ft. tree around the top. Then I noticed that he was looking down, then suddenly. It looked like when he saw me he jumped down and was perfectly fine. Then he started running faster then I've seen before, even from a world record winner for the fastest running. Like he was a blur next thing I know he's in front of me.

"Sh, I'm hunting!" He said to me. Then in a second he was on top of a deer doing something to it. 'Wait he's a vampire, he's drinking blood, what should I do? Run, ask him, stay here?' I thought.

"So what were you talking about?"he asked he was in front of me again.

I was still in thought "huh, sorry what?"

"What did you want to tell me?"he had blood on his lips.

"Oh, n-never mind. J-just please don't hurt me!"I was actually begging for my life, I never thought that would happen.

"I won't ......." He mumbled something at the end I couldn't under stand, he does that a lot.

"Sorry! what at the end?" I ask him.

"Oh, nothing important." He told me. And I can't believe I believed him!

"Well in that case can you please turn me into a vampire, please?"

"Ugh, didn't you here me in the cafeteria?!"

"Yes, but I don't care, I want to be a vampire! Please!"

"I know how you feel. I used to be like you thought if I was a vampire I would be the cool kid in school. Turns out that you don't become the kid, your the kid that has to keep on going to different schools almost every year!" He said the last part fast and angry.

"Why don't you say your done growing and stop moving, then not go to school any more after that year?"

"That's a good idea, but still you don't want to be one!"

"WHY NOT!?" I said angrily.

"Wow, calm down, and it's complicated." He said friendly.

"Just please?" I said begging, on my hands and knees, almost to tears. "It's killing me to not be a vampire, please help me!"

He thought for a minute then said,"Fine only if your sure you want to be one."

In instant I was back on my feet "YES, yes, yes, I'm sure I want to be a vampire!"

"K, but don't be coming to me saying that I didn't warn you." Then he bit me.