Prolouge

I walked down to a road, it was first day at school which... well.... was already over. I touched the fences that were my neighbors; Michelle and Isabelle. My best  friends even though they're 10 or 9 years old.

I forgot to mention, they are kind of rich I guess..? They have a cute Pom Pom and a Chow Chow, the names were Peach and Brownie- and lemme tell you, they are the CUTEST things you can ever see in your entire life! Peach has the beautiful orange and  GOLDEN color! And Brownie? He was well.. Brown, and a bit of black too.

(( Used dogs that are from the internet, sorry! ))

Anyhow, I went to the front porch of my house

Anyhow, I went to the front porch of my house. It kind of looked like a hotel but it wasn't, And I was living rent-free, hah.

I rung the doorbell and it made some noise that kind of went like, 'trun dun la da dun dun!' Or at least something like that. I hear a bit of mumbles inside the house and I wasn't sure what they were saying anyway. I hear my Pomeranian bark a lot and looked out the window since my door had a big window right infront of it. And if THAT wasn't enough, we also have huge and expensive windows next to the doors.

Someone opened the door.