classes

Remember back in E3 where we were first introduced to the game?

remember when the player models in the E3 trailer actually looks like soldiers and not whatever the specialist are in the final product. (Irish is an exception)

So, all the player models would look like actual soldiers with different looks for classes and factions.

Assault:

The Assault will have the class exclusive assault rifles, can use multi class weapons like Carbines, DMRs and Shotguns. the class can also use medical equipment like Medpacks and the Defibrillator but can use the new grapple hook. The player model will look like the assault bots in 2042.

Starting weapons will be the M5A3 and the G57.

Engineer:

The Engineer will have the class exclusive PDWs, can use multi class weapons, they also have access to rocket launchers and can use equipment like a landmines, the repair tool and have access to the new sentry gun and the robot dog. The player model will be the 2042 engineer bot.

Starter weapons will be PBX 45 and the G57.

Support:

The Support will have 150 HP because of the armor they wore, will the class exclusive LMGs, they can use multi class weapons, the class has equipment like ammo boxes and the ballistic shield. The player model will be the 2042 support bots.

Starter weapons will be the LCMG and the G57.

Recon: 

Recon will use the class exclusive sniper rifles but can use multi class weapons, can use Spawn Beacons, C4, Motion Sensors and drones. The player model will be the 2042 recon bot or the iconic bush monster.

Starter weapons will be the SWS 10 and the G57.

that's all for the chapter but soon as i will release more pages on some ideas on how to fix the absolute garbage fire that is battlefield 2042.