Weapons part 2

Here is part 2 of this.

M6A1: 

"A carbine version of the M5A3 with the 838MM heavy barrel, a collapsible stock and a good reputation with the US military, still uses the AR platform like its longer brother. it has a slightly higher fire rate and its range has reduced a little bit."

based on the MCX Spear and the HK416C.

GM39:

"A unique bullpup rifle that uses 6.8MM plastic ammunition in 20 round magazines. Based on a design in the NGSW program in the late 2010s and early 2020s, the offering from SIG SAUER won the bid but the design from General Dynamics was made in the mid 2020s for a weapon competition for the European Union and General Dynamics won that bid. Higher damage, longer range but higher recoil."

Based on General Dynamics' bid for the NGSW program.

SMG 967:

"A sub unique variant of the M5 platform, it uses 9x19MM parabellum cartridges in a 36 round magazine and collapsible stock. high fire rate, low damage, short range."

based on the Colt SMG and the MPX.

OSZ 93:

"A standard 9MM pistol used by the Republic of China and the PALF, it's an upgrade from the 92, it has a smart rail under the barrel and a ghost ring sight. low damage, high fire rate, short range."

Based on the OSZ 92.

USP 85:

"A .45 ACP pistol based on a design by HK before it collapsed like the rest of German industry, it's the standard issue pistol of the EU. Better damage, higher recoil, above average range."

QBZ 95:

"Formerly the standard issue rifle of the People's Republic of China before it fell and the Republic of China. It is now used by asian communist insurgencies and eventually the People's Asian Liberation Front, the rifle was changed to fire 5.56x45MM rounds due to how common the bullet is, it is also fitted with a copy of the smart rail system but it is sometimes bolted on haphazardly. Low damage, high fire rate, low recoil and chance of it jamming."

It's just the QBZ 95.

L185:

"A weapon of british design, is a standard issue with the marine corps of the EU, used the same magazines as the M5A3. average damage, better range, average fire rate of its class."

based on the L85 rifle.

OSW:

"A battle rifle from Belgium and the Cold war, the weapon has been updated to current standards with adjustable stock, smart rail systems, change iron sights and an improved bolt. Only has 20 round magazines but can be changed to fit 30 or 50. High damage, high recoil and longer range."

Based on the FN FAL OSW.

PP-2100:

"A machine pistol of the Russian Armed Forces, used by Spec ops and security. Its reliability in the field is remarkable for using 20 round magazines but can be modified to use 40 or 50 round drums. High fire rate, low recoil, low damage."

Based on the PP-2000

RPG-17:

"an upgrade of the RPG-7, this has a long-range scope with a HUD and the rockets are heat-seekers. High damage, one shot, will target enemy armor and slow run speed."

that is all folks. :)