Luke

Percy POV
He was back, the guy that had ruined my life was back. Imagine seeing the person you trusted and were friends with, just one day turn against you, and try to kill you. Well, that's how it went for me.
"It's good to see you again Percy, and always, Annabeth." Luke said.
I looked at Annabeth. Her face was pale. I had almost forgot how much of a brother figure Luke used to be to her.
"What did you do Luke.." I growled.
"Woah woah, no need to get angry here." Luke spoke. I reached for RipTide, only to be stopped by Annabeth.
"Luke," she whispered.
"Why are you doing this?.." she followed, tears in her eyes.
"Oh Annabeth, aren't you supposed to be the smart one?" He laughed. Ok this guy was done. I unleashed RipTide and pointed him toward Luke.
"Speak, now." I yelled.
"OK, OK!" He muttered.
"Well, you see-I kinda unleashed a certain guy who you might be familiar with. Typhon, I thought to myself.
"Why would you do that!, he will destroy us all!" Annabeth screamed.
"Of course he will destroy you, Olympus and maybe even the world. But remember, I am the one who unleashed him, he obeys ME." Was he out of his mind!?, does he not know that he is just a pawn in Typhons way.
"Anyway, I just wanted to give you a friendly reminder-to stay OUT OF MY WAY or else." Luke yelled.
"To late for that," I muttered. I hurled RipTide at Luke, only for Luke to dodge it. RipTide teleported back into my hand, and just as I was about to swing him at Lukes face, something rammed into me.
"Percy!", I heard Annabeth yell, as she stared in awe at what seemed to be an army of monsters. Not again. I muttered to myself.
"Percy.." I turned around to see my father still on the floor.
"You need to get out of here.." he whispered.
"Take Annabeth and get out."
"I can't leave you here!" I yelled.
"Percy, its an order."
I took one last look at my father again, and whistled for Blackjack. Annabeth ran over to me.
"Stay strong dad!" I yelled, as Annabeth and I climbed onto Blackjack. As we took off, I looked back.
"Your not going ANYWHERE." Luke boomed as he threw a spear toward blackjack. To my surprise, the Spear hit a wall of water. I looked at my dad to see he had his hand up trying to save us. Go BlackJack Go! I thought.
"We'll be back!" I yelled at Luke, as we sped of into the horizon.

Sup y'all. Sorry if this part was bad, gotta get my writing together again. Good to be back though! Make sure to vote, and stay tuned for more!
- Tanner, Son Of Jupiter ⚡️