Danganmon | Boys' Night Out

[Characters: Faust, Sam, Century, Fry | they all belong to @/Danganmon on Instagram]

(This is probably gonna be the longest thing I've ever fucking written, but i had fun so you know what? I don't give a shit. Enjoy!!)

______________________________________

Sam was on his phone, scrolling down on social media with his gas station earphones on, alone in the dorm with Faust, one of his 3 roommates. He wasn't doing much, just sitting on the couch, waiting for the others to arrive. They had planned a group study session for the upcoming tests in 2 days; Biology and Philosophy, two of the group's weakest subjects, were the reason this meeting was being held.

Faust insisted that "if we work together, we'll kick this one out of the park, i bet.", seriously overestimating his friends' level of intellect. I mean, would you trust someone who confused a plant for a police officer in broad daylight to learn about every single part of a human organism and what those parts have in them in two nights? Or would you trust the guy who drove a rented motorcycle into the ocean while yelling "FISH GANG" - and being fully concious of it - to learn the many theories about human nature in the same amount of time he spent recovering from his injuries at the hospital?

... Let's be honest here, Faust really didn't trust them. Well, he did, but not in these types of situations.

"Hey, In my defense i hadn't slept that night! Plus, didn't we have a test the next morning?" Sam argued.

"No Sam that was the day after, you slept like a baby that night!" - Faust replied - "Admit it man, you just aren't the brightest." and he went back to reading the group's study plan

The other man snickered. "Guess you could say i ain't the sharpest tool in th-"

"AYE FUCKING YOOO-!"
"Shh shh shh, not so loud..! Neighbors man. Oh uh, we're back!"

Century boomed from the doorway, but Fry was quick to tone him down. Sam turned, and waved and nodded his head to them. The whole gang is here now!
Faust put down the book on the table in front of the large sofa and welcomed the two from it. The gardener excused himself and Century, since they both got caught up with club activities, plus they were on duty to bring snacks for the study session.

"Alright guys, gather around, we need to read the book." The brown haired man told the group. "Fry, put the bags beside the sofa; Century you- wait why pepsi? ..And Gatorade??"

C: "It was cheap. Plus, I'm more of a Pepsi guy myself."

F: "...Alright, sure. Even though i like coke more-"

S: "Coke!? Dude i thought you liked red bull!!"

C: "Ah damn it i forgot the red bull, shit uhh-"

F: "RED BULL IS FULL OF LIES, that shit never has worked ONCE! And we are not taking any chances tonight or tomorrow, gentlemen"

S: "OhohohoHO THAT IS BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT! You're just a hater, and you only tried it what, twice?! Hell do YOU know about red bull huh!?"

C: "GUYS WHY ARE WE YELLING?? I BROUGHT GATORADE-"

F: "I KNOW ENOUGH EXCUSE ME, and I cannot STAND IT-"

"ALRIGHT Alright alright guys calm down!" Fry waved his hands up and down to get their attention, which he did
"..Geez, heh, that was loud.. I think one of my ears is buzzing actually ow."