Danganmon | Boys' Night Out (pt. 2)

[Characters: Faust, Sam, Century, Fry | they all belong to @/Danganmon on Instagram]

(Yes i have more and no I'm not stopping until I'm done. They're on the brain right now and i need to get my thoughts somewhere so here we are. Enjoy!!)

______________________________________

A loud war cry roared across the school hallways as the bell rang and everyone got out of their classrooms. Sam and Century gave eachother a high five in celebration. Everything went great! They both passed, or at least they think they did. Faust and Fry spotted them and from the confidence in their faces, it's sure to assume they passed as well.

"THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT BABY, WOOO!! LET'S GO!!!"

Fry covered his ears and laughed. It was hard to believe that they, the absolute worst at Biology and Philosophy, got a passing grade.

Sam had a proposal: "Hey how about we go out on the town to celebrate? Sounds good?"

"Wouldn't be a bad idea. However we gotta be careful, one extra hour and we may miss class on Monday" Faust replied. "Not saying we shouldn't, of course"

"Nahh, chill man! We'll be ok, we're gonna be back at the dorm by 9" Century assured him, and excitedly lead the way outside

They all followed him to Faust's car. Faust was one of the two with a driving license, and the other one was known for shoving a motorcycle into the sea. So of course Century offered himself to drive, and for obvious reasons was demoted to passenger seat.
Fry took the left side of the backseat and Sam took the right. Faust's car was a sports car, with a retractable ceiling and a yellow coating and a beige interior. Fry called it the S.S. Silvver as a joke, but the nickname stuck.

After putting their school bags in the trunk, they drove off into the distance, and by distance i mean down the busy city streets. They went to various places; the park, fast food, even just walking down the street.

Various highlights of the day included Fry petting a dog and Century barking back at it, making fun of the weatherman and his ridiculous mustache and suit (and comparing him to Faust and his ridiculous outfit and growing mustache), the boys making up McDonald's lore from what some pictures said, and lastly, their ride to 7-11.

Before they arrived to the 7-11, Sam dared Century to drink 5 big slushies in exchange for Sam giving him 10 bucks and a pair of his sunglasses. Century accepted, but everyone thought he was kidding.

Eventually they got there, and Century rushed to the slushy machine and served himself some blueberry slushy in the biggest cup there was. He stabbed a straw in it and drank that shit down like it was the end of the world. They all stood there dumbfounded at Century, except for Faust who tried to take the drink away from his hands. In between slurps, Century objected saying "I'm getting those $10 -" he drank some more "- and the sunglasses!!"
There was no stopping him, he had an iron grip on the cup.

In the meantime Sam and Fry ran to their friend cashier to apologize for the loud slurping noise and the soon-to-be empty machine.

"...i don't get paid enough for this bull, let him have it, i don't give a shit" Doc exhaled, as he began typing some numbers down on the register.
The two men looked back at Century and Faust. He was still going at it, now on his 3rd cup.

"Has he even "brainfreeze'd" yet?!"

"I hope not...Arceus almighty how big is his stomach!?"