Character Introduction

Before we begin the story let's just read the background of all the main characters of the story...

F.Y.I. Akira, Elijah, Scarlett, Stephen, Caroline, and Joshua study in the same school and are of the same age

Akira (main character/narrator); Akira, a simple but Broad Minded Girl. Has a very simple life going on, she lives every moment in it. She enjoys being alone (introvert). Has a lot of friends at every age stage of her life. Is every parent's idle Daughter. Loves a Guy named Elijah who she met during schooling, with no expectations.No one knows Akira better than Scarlett does. Robert (Akira's Dad) & Alanna (Akira's Mom).As time passes periodically she becomes mature and a pretty much more presentable.

Elijah (main character); A Broad-minded man. Has loved a woman named Caroline who he met during his schooling. Has a lot of friends and enjoys talking to people (Extroverts). Everyone's favorite person, every parent's idle Son. Has Been Rejected By Caroline thrice, yet keeps his hopes up. Parker (Elijah's Dad) & Chrisley (Elijah's Mom)

Scarlett (Akira's Best Friend); A Broad Minded Person. Has a very complicated life and a very problematic person yet thinks she's the best at everything. Lies the whole time. She has been Akira's Best Friend since 6th Grade. No one knows Scarlett better than Akira does.

Stephen (Elijah's Best Friend); Knows Elijah Since Childhood. Does not trust in love. Is very supportive. Hates Scarlett for no reason. Is a very intelligent student. Knows how to maintain friendships.

Caroline (Elijah's Fiance); Is a very smart bitch, knows how to honey-trap people, hates good deeds. Is in a long term Relationship with Joshua for 6 years. Has a lot of shades. Yet everyone thinks she's very smart.

Joshua (Akira's Fiance); Loves to play with women. Everyone's desires end on him. His desires start with his long-term Girlfriend Caroline. No parent likes him. Is very rich. Hates Elijah ,and is dating Caroline just to make Elijah jealous.