Chapter 1

btw i'm going to be using they/them pronouns for hange.

3rd person:

The sun gleamed through the window into the room as (M/n) stirred awake from the bright light. (M/n) sat up and stared into the sun filled room, looking over at the analog clock hanging on the wall reading 8:15 am.
(M/n) sighed as he stood up reluctantly going to get ready for the day knowing that he only had about 45 minutes to get ready and do a bit of paperwork before going to eat breakfast. (M/n) went and took a shower in the bathroom attached to his room. After finishing his shower (M/n) walked over to the wardrobe across the room from his queen sized bed and pulled out a (F/c) button up shirt and putting it on, before putting on his light gray pants and getting all his belts all strapped on.  

(M/n) grabbed his jacket with the wings of freedom emblem on the back of it and walked into his office that was connected to the two previous rooms; sitting down at his desk (M/n) went to start doing paperwork before breakfast. As soon as (M/n) started on the paperwork Hange burst in as (M/n) turned to look at them as they nearly broke the door coming inside.
"(M/n)~ are we still experimenting with your titan later?!" (M/n) sighed as he looked back down at his paperwork, "Yes, at 7:00 pm right?" (M/n) spoke in a more hushed voice then Hange
"Correct, before we go i'll meet up with you after dinner here to discuss what we'll be doing today ok?" "Alright, i'll see you at breakfast in about 10 minutes." "ok~"
(M/n) sighed again as Hange left closing the door behind them. (M/n) dragged his hand through his (H/c) hair before continuing with his paperwork.

10 minutes later:

(M/n)'s pov

I started walking down the halls of hq heading towards the mess hall for breakfast. As soon as i open the double doors into the mess hall i look over at the superiors table seeing Erwin Hange Levi and Miche   sitting at the round table as i walk over i salute to Erwin and take my seat next to Hange and Miche and start to eat a bit of the bread we were given for breakfast.
"So how are you today (M/n)?" Erwin asked I looked up and thought for a moment then replied "i'm good just a bit tired from all the training recently." glancing at Hange while mentioning the training. "How about you Erwin?"
Erwin looked over to me before replying. "I'm doing pretty well besides from all the paperwork i've been doing really well recently. And i've heard from Hange about how training has been going with you and your squad, well done." Erwin smiled a bit as he finished his sentence. "Thank you commander, i'm glad to hear you're doing well."
I smiled a bit as well and looked back down at my breakfast eating a bit more.

After finishing my breakfast I stood up from my seat with my now empty plate of food walking over to the kitchen while having the feeling that someone was staring at me while I made my way there.
After putting my plate away in the kitchen for the cadets to clean along with the rest of the dishes i could still couldn't shake the feeling of someone staring at me so i glance around the mess hall and see Levi staring at me, and after a second of eye contact he looks away and gets up grabbing his tea cup and plate from breakfast and starts to walk over to the kitchen to presumably clean his dishes then go about his day.
I ignore his actions and start to head back to my office to get my odm gear on and start training with my squad.

3rd person:

(M/n) started to walk outside now having his odm gear he walks over to his squad who are already wearing they're odm gear. (M/n) notices one of his squad members are late for training as they come walking over to him. "Hello captain!" one of your squad members named Flora Platt say as she runs up to you. "Hello flora, do you happen to know where Randall is? He seems to be late for training again."
you speak to her as you watch the rest of your squad catch up to you can Flora. "He slept in a bit and got out of bed by the time we we're done with breakfast, the lazy bastard." says Daniel Thomas another one of your squad members. "He'll probably be here in a minute or two"
Clark Camero says now finally caught up with the other members. "He's always sleeping in knowing damn well that he's going to be late even though he always says he wont be." Rhianna Jolie speaks as you turn around to look at the exit of hq to wait and see your last squad member finally be ready to train.