Chap - 1

Manav pov : just another day of my mom forcing me to get married and for a change today she made me agree. Now I am leaving my office to my home and then to her home. I don't know why but I don't want to go. I am feeling that something bad is going to happen. Ek to I don't even know who the girl is. Chalo now we reached. As I saw the main gate I had goosebumps. I started getting flashbacks. But still I went in with my head up high. And then it was the moment the girls parents told her friends to bring her down. I just hoped it wasn't her. And there the most beautiful girls came down. Our groups aua our group is no more. While coming down the 3 of them were laughing and tears started forming in my eyes. They started making a straight face while coming down. Also while coming down Ashi, my pingu looked at me and she ran to me. I was sitting she pulled my hand made me stand and hugged me. Honey and unnsu were looking at me. Unnsu's eyes filled with tears and aash's eyes filled with hate, she was looking at me with full anger. And Ashi started crying in my arms. The parents were confused.

Unns pov : there I saw him he was looking at me. I still believe that day he wasn't at fault I don't believe I know it. Ashi hugged him I knew she couldn't control herself who would when she is seeing her best friend after 5 yrs. I could see manav broke down she started breathing heavily he closed his eyes trying to breathe which he wasn't able to. I rushed to him and aash said while I was going

Aash : unns tu galat kar rahi hai

Still unns pov : I didn't listen to her after I reached where he was I saw glasses of water I picked one up and

Unns : paani pi le (in a sweet tone)

Now authors pov : manav just hid his face in Ashi's hair and still crying he wasn't ready to part the hug. But unns wanted him to break the hug and then hug her. But he didn't want to do that he was still dying in guilt he was dying from inside everyday. Unns made him break the hug and took him to her room their parents still staring at them and at aash and Ashi.

In her room

Unns made manav sit on the bed and she sat on her knees infront of manav. Unns was looking at him and he was looking at the floor. Both were crying. Then unns said

Unns : ab main itni gandi dikhti hu ki meri taraf dekhega bhi nahi

Manav nodded his head in a no and was about to pull his hand up to caress her face but stopped mid way. Unns made a eye contact with him and took his hand in hers and placed it on her face. Manav didn't move a muscle and was just staring at her.

Unns : .......

________CONTINUE_______
Here is my 4th ff. Not gonna lie I missed writing. Love you all pls show your love. ❤️❤️❤️