We

Your eyes fluttered open, you looked around to try and identify the room around you. But no luck, you had no clue where you were until you saw the devil.

"Hey, sleeping beauty, how ya feel?" He asked. You groaned at that.

"I feel like I got shot a million times." You said. He smiled a bit. "By the way, what happened? I mean after I passed out." You asked. He walked over to you.

"I took you here after I found out about the trades."

"And how did you do that?" you asked.

"Long story, lots of wounds." to that, you sat up.

"Are you alright?" You questioned, "what happened?"

"Aw, you care about little old me." He said, his lips pouting a bit. You rolled your eyes.

"I mean it, are you okay?"

"Yeah, just a couple of bruises and cuts." He shrugged as he spoke. Your eyes turned back to the window and you sighed, you weren't sad or disappointed or unhappy, you just needed to let out a breath of air.

"So, devilman, what'd you find out?"

"They have been doing all this for years now. Can you believe it? They've been getting it from a market in Detroit, they kidnap and enslave people till they die, then they take their body parts and save them until these guys come and buy them. Or if they're desperate to sell and don't wanna wait, they take their body parts while they're alive." He sighed.

You were shocked, to say the least, these people were monsters. And you weren't much help. "What are you gonna do?" You asked.

"You mean what are we gonna do." You were taken aback.

"Are you sure? I wasn't much help." he scoffed.

"You did some," he said. You laughed and rolled your eyes.

"Alright, what are we gonna do?" then, he started telling you all about his plan. At some parts, you shrieked, at some, you smiled. You listened to his ranting and rambling, he told you every detail about the plan. At some points, you put in details as well, and he agreed to them. You were soft for a couple of moments. You stared at his lips, the one thing exposed. You unconsciously licked yours. At some point, you were full-on checking him out. His broad shoulders, his sharp jawline, his slight stubble on his chin, his large arms, you were practically drooling over hades. You don't remember eating pomegranates? Yet, you felt tied to him.

Once you noticed he stopped talking, you said the most generic thing you could think of.

"Yeah, that sounds good."

_________
I WILL WRITE MORE NEXT CHAPTER I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE BUT IT FELT RIGHT TO END IT THERE. 💕💕💕💕