THE SUSPECTS

Detective D was working on his new murder case. Yes, according to the autopsy reports, the drink Amelia had in the clubhouse was poisoned. Once this was proved that it was a murder, Detective got into investigation. He visited Amelia's house along with Robert and checked if there was something which can lead their path to the killer. They checked few files and were shuffling between the official papers.

DD - Robert I asked you to collect few informations about the suspects, did you?

ROBERT - Yes sir, I collected all the possible info and they are all in this file

Robert hands over a file to Detective and stands near him. 

ROBERT - Sir, The two girls Scarlett and Hazel are really good friends. They keep visiting each other and spend most of their time together. Scarlett works for a company of perfumes and candles while Hazel is into marketing business. 

DD - And victim's boyfriend, Noah?

ROBERT - He owns a cafe sir

DD -  I see, what about Charles and Matthew?

ROBERT - Matthew is a chemist. He has his shop on the ground floor while he lives on the first floor just beside Amelia's house and as we know Charles works at the same place as Amelia

DD - Did you notice the expenditures on the scarps is quite high Robert?

ROBERT - What does it mean Detective?

DD - I noticed that Amelia was presenting all the expenditures a bit more than its actual price.  Actually, she was doing corruption in the company

ROBERT - This means that Amelia was not so innocent. Sir, maybe-- Charles came to know about all this and he killed Amelia?

DD - We can't come to conclusion on this basis Robert. There should be some proof. You know what's your work now?

ROBERT - Yes Detective 

DD - Any information abut this house and any friends of Amelia?

ROBERT - Sir, this house actually belongs to Mrs. Maida. She lives in in other town but I have informed her about the case. She said that she will be here in two to three days. 

DD - Great job Robert. 

ROBERT - About the friends.. victim is not someone with a big friend circle. A friend of hers is named Olive, but there were not enough ways to contact her. Here is her address

DD - I guess we got enough of information from here, lets pay an unexpected visit to Olive

They drove to Olive's house and knocked at the door. After a minute or two, the door was opened by a girl, she looked at them blankly and said .. YES?

DD - Is this Miss Olive?

OLIVE - Yes, may I know what is the problem?

ROBERT - This is Detective D and I am Robert. Your friend Amelia is murdered, and we are working on the same case.

OLIVE - Oh.. Please come inside sir..

They stepped inside the house and had their seat on the sofa placed in the hall. 

OLIVE - Sir, Amm was really a good friend of mine. It was unexpected news for me that she is no long with us

DD - We understand it Miss Olive but it is important to put the killer behind the bars and for that we need to interrogate you few things. 

OLIVE - Sure sir

Olive sat opposite to them and crossed her hands. Detective noticed a cross tattoo on her wrist.