darker unused smut 2

The club was dark and Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian sat on the corner of the room. Wei Wuxian wore a short halter dress in navy blue with white flowers, and he completed the look with a belt that held a long skirt behind him made out of white feather. After drinking for a while, he climbed into Lan Wangji's lap, then he nuzzled his nose to Lan Wangji's neck and rubbed himself to him like a cat in heat.

"Wei Ying… we're in a public place…"  but he was panting and aroused so much, he grabbed Wei Wuxian's waist to stop him from rubbing into his hardened shaft.

"I know." Wei Wuxian took one of Lan Wangji's hands and guided it to his hardened nipple, "and I'm not wearing anything underneath this dress." He saw clearly how Lan Wangji's pupils dilated and his thumb grazed his nipple and pinched it, making Wei Wuxian moan softly. Then he guided the other hand down and let him touch his also naked part. 

Lan Wangji froze. His eyes widened and he got even harder.

"Happy birthday, baby…" Wei Wuxian kissed him long and hard. Then after they broke apart to have some air, he whispered to Lan Wangji seductively while his nimble hands unzipped Lan Wangji's pants and took out his manhood. "Let's make a bet, which one of us will come first." He laughed and then plunged Lan Wangji's huge manhood into his very slowly, making every friction felt. But then he stayed motionless, instead, he clenched and unclenched his inner wall muscles, which in turn massaged Lan Wangji's manhood that nestled tight inside him. Wei Wuxian could feel it twitched from arousal. 

"Don't move, otherwise people will know what we're doing." Wei Wuxian whispered in Lan Wangji's flushed ear then licked it.

"You should think about other people before you did this to me." Lan Wangji grabbed Wei Wuxian's waist and pulled him up then he thrust hard, making Wei Wuxian almost scream from pleasure. Wei Wuxian bit his lips, but Lan Wangji wouldn't allow him. He pushed his fingers inside Wei Wuxian's mouth, while he was still thrusting in a steady movement. His other hand pulled Wei Wuxian's waist closer and he started to kiss Wei Wuxian's ear, down to his neck, and finally his erect nipples. Then he bit it lightly, making Wei Wuxian clenched hard and he came in waves of pleasure while Lan Wangji held him tight. "And you're lost." Lan Wangji still thrusted lightly while Wei Wuxian went limp on his shoulder.

"You're so cheating." He whined and bit Lan Wangji's ear playfully.

"I won, and I'm still hard. Shall we continue this upstairs? Or do you want everyone to know what we've been doing for the last five minutes?"

"I only lasted five minutes? That's so embarrassing."

"That's why I have to train you, sweetheart…" then Lan Wangji lifted Wei Wuxian up without letting their connected bodies separate.

"What are you doing? I can walk by myself."

"But I don't want to let you drip out while walking, so this is the best option." Lan Wangji grinned and he thrusted a few times inside Wei Wuxian.

"You're going to make everyone know what we've been doing." Wei Wuxian moaned at the deliciousness of the friction and he could not think straight anymore.

"That's what you get from playing with fire, baby." Lan Wangji squeezed his butt and carried him upstairs to their new apartment. "We need to baptize every room in the apartment anyway, so don't expect to sleep until the sun's up."