Chapter 1: Aden Mania

A beautiful appearance that is feminine despite being born as a boy, that person is Aden Mania.

He was born weak and feeble, unable to learn how to wield a sword, despite all of that his family still loved him.

He was born through his Mothers first marriage, his biological father died because of an illness.

2 years after his death, Aden's mother married The Marquis, Theodore Mania, his stepfather who loves his family more than anything.

'If you think about it, his life is perfect' being loved by a father despite not being related by blood, 'he sure is lucky to have a father like that.'

"Young Mater Aden, Are you listening?" a man who looked like in his early 20's suddenly spoke.

"ah, sorry" Hyun Hoo looked up, now that the professor is in front of him, he can see his face is very handsome.

'If the professor is the definition of handsome, then Aden was the beauty'.

Aden was smaller than other teenagers in his age, many people has mistaken him as a girl.

'Even his voice sound so girly, no wonder many boys has a crush on him'

His hair was quite long so he always wore it in a low ponytail, the color of his hair is black like the feathers of a crow.

His purple and a cat-like eyes was inherited from his mother, even I would fall in love with him.

"You're lost in thought again" the professor spoke in a low and stern voice.

"haa....you can leave now young master, class has ended for today."

"Right, sorry again, I have been very busy-"

"Please just get out."

Hyun Hoo quietly left the room afraid to get punished by his devil-like teacher, the professors name was 'Alfred Jones' despite being only a poor baron, he was able to climb up the ranks through hard work.

Despite having a common brown hair and black eyes, his face was handsome.

'His 23 based on Aden's memories.'

Ever since Hyun Hoo came to this world, the memories of Aden came to him little by little.

But all of the memories that he was able to obtain were all random, sometimes he dreamed of 10 year old Aden, then 13 year old Aden and so on.

'ha...what a mess'

_______________

"Good evening darling" a woman greeted Hyun Hoo as he sat down on the couch.

"Good evening Mother" he smiled as he looked at the woman sitting in front of a mirror.

'Millie Mania, the mother of this boy', she looks exactly like the female version of Aden except she has a red hair.

'No matter how many times I have seen her, im still astonished by her red hair.'

The first time he had seen Aden's mother, he thought she was Ariel the princess mermaid.

"How was your day?" Millie asked her son as she turned around to look at him.

"The same as the other day 'Mom'".

It was still awkward to call her 'mom' since he already has a mother in his world.

'I feel guilty everytime I talk to her, she doesn't even know im not her son.'

"Aden" She spoke in a low voice.

"Yes mom?"

"Be careful whenever you go out."

"Yes?"

"There is a rumor going around that kids keep disappearing at night, so come back before sunset ok?"

".....Yes, don't worry mom."

Millie then proceeded to talk to him about random things while smiling.

'It seems it was around this time when the temple would kidnap children to see whether they have the affinity to summon the Spirit King of Life.'

In the novel, there were corrupted priests who desired the power of revival.

A skill owned by the the Spirit King of Life, he only wakes up every 1,000 years to wait for the person who will be able to summon him.

The power of revival is a skill that will be able to cure any diseases and wounds, but the reason they want to have a pact with the Spirit King is because they can borrow his power to bring back the dead.

What they don't know is, whenever you used the skill to cure someone, your lifespan decreases.

If you use the power to revive a person, you have to exchange someone's or your life for them.

'It seems the awakening of the Spirit King is getting near, I have to move quickly before them.'