Part 24

1 week ltr. You, Bucky and Winnie have moved into the compound. Bucky has his own room, you and Winnie sleep together.

"Have any of you seen Wanda? She's been gone for 2 weeks and I am starting to get worried," Nat says coming to the living room on movie night.

"Didn't she move out? I think she forgot to tell you and Steve," Sam says coming in the living with some popcorn in his mouth.

"Friday, when did Wanda leave the compound two weeks ago?" You say.

"Pulling up security footage of Miss Maximoff leaving two weeks ago," Friday says and pulls up a holagram of the footage in front of you guys.

"Stop there, zoom in," Rhodey says asking Friday to zoom into the map of westview Wanda was holding.

"To grow old, V?" Bucky says reading the map out.

"She must have went there, she and Vision wanted to grow old together there," You say.

"Like he could grow," Rhodey says.

"True," You say tilting your head and back quickly.

"We have to check Westview out. Tomorrow," You say.

"I'm too tired for movie night. Night!" You say standing up and walk towards Bucky's room.

"Why are you going to my room?" Bucky asks running after you.

"So both of you aren't watching the movie?" Rhodey says and there is no answer. "Ok!"

"Why are you going into my room?" Bucky asks stopping you from going into his room by the hand.

"Because Winnie is in your bed and your bed is nice. Also I still get nightmares," You say wrapping your hands around his neck.

Just imagine the rest yourselves.

Next morning (you guys are in bucky's bed)

"Hi," Bucky says turning to look at you.

"Shut the fuck up, I want to sleep," You say still tired.

"Why so aggresive huh?" Bucky says kissing your cheek.

"Aggresive? I will lift you up throw you out of that window if I didn't love you," You say and roll over.

"Now tet me sleep or I will slap you," You say pointing at him.

"Okay okay," Bucky says getting up.

"Nevermind, you have woken me up," You say also getting up.

"Ok then lets go eat," Bucky says and pulls you up and you guys go to the kitchen.

"What's this?" You say taking a note written by Nat from the fridge.

"Hello Y/n, we went to Clints house so we won't be back until next week. P.S.: If Bucky hurta you in any kimd of way I will kill him. Nat," You say reading out the note.

"Hmm, ok, makes sense," Bucky says pouring coffee into 2 cups.

"We still have to go to WestView," You say.

"Winnie?" Bucky asks.

"Why do I keep forgetting I have a daughter," You say running to your room to get Winnie.

In your room.

"Hey angle," You say scooping Winnie from your bed.

"Hi, mommy," Winnie says.

"We will be trying to find your Auntie Wanda today," You say kissing her forehead and bringing her out of the room.

"Hi, daddy," Winnie says as Bucky walks into the living room.

"Hi, doll," Bucky says putting down the food he was carrying and onto the table.

three more chapters.