𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

"N-nothing you guys should go now" with that he run.

"What's with him?" Xiao zhan asked with her face confused.

Xuan lu just laughed.

"C'mon let's go now before the cafe got so many people" Xuan lu said and Xiao zhan just nodded.

•••

"Sure let's go now" Xiao zhan said and smiled at Xuan lu.

They both walk out and go on they're car and drove out ofcourse Xuan lu's car is the first one to drove out with Xiao zhan car following.

•••After•••

When they are already in front of the cafe they go in and order they're drinks and some dessert.

"So how's you and yibo?" Xuan lu asked with an hidden teasing tone.

"We're fine why did you ask..?" Xiao zhan answer politely and question her back.

"Oh nothing just that i see you guys are always together" Xuan lu answer and laugh slightly.

"O-oh" Xiao zhan stuttered.

"It's just that-" Xiao zhan was about to answer her.

"No no it's fine you don't need to worry or answer" Xuan lu said and laugh.

Xiao zhan got embarrassed so she hide her face with her hand.

But then Xiao zhan look at her watch and said.

"I'm sorry but i gotta go now Xuan lu" Xiao zhan said with a sorry face.

"It's fine" Xuan lu answered.

"Alright then i gotta go" with that Xiao zhan bow and bid goodbye and go out in the cafe.

"Sigh, Xiao zhan hope you and Wang yibo in the future found your guys love in each other as it's so obvious now you guys are only the oblivious but then it's seems that Wang yibo is already finding his love for you" Xuan lu murmur in herself and chuckle.

•••After•••

"Yibo? What are you still doing here?" Xiao zhan question as she go back in the set as she forget some of her things.

"N-nothing" Wang yibo stuttered.

"Are you sure" Xiao zhan asked worried.

"Yes I'm fine" Wang yibo answered.

"Alright then" Xiao zhan said.

"Anyway i gotta go now i just bought my things that i forgot"  Xiao zhan said and bow on Wang yibo.

Xiao zhan was about to go inside her car but Wang yibo held her wrist and so she turn around with confused face.

"Do you need something yibo..?" Xiao zhan questioned.

"C-can you have a dinner with me zhan Jie..?" Wang yibo stuttered with a tint red on his ear and asked.

"Hm i guess so but i still need to do things so i may get late when we have dinner" Xiao zhan answered.

"It's fine I'm gonna wait" Wang yibo said.

"Alright then" Xiao zhan politely answered.

"Can you let go of my wrist now yibo?" Xiao zhan suggest.

"O-oh!" Wang yibo oh then he quickly let go of Xiao zhan wrist.

"I'm gonna go now now see you later at dinner" Xiao zhan bid and go inside her car.

"Mn see you later" Wang yibo bid back and nod.

•••

And that's it for today because i still don't have enough motivation.🙂

Well then

Hope you guys enjoy! <3

See yah in the next chapter! :)