Wait who are you

I woke up in a hospital with a doctor talking to mommy and daddy he's was saying stuff like I'm depending on mommy and daddy to raise me well and he said that storm had to go gag her name makes me puke they didn't realize I was up until storm walked in and said "oh the biggest mistake is awake" mommy and daddy laughed really hard then told her not to say that then I got home and they told me my room was under the stairs it was really small but cute to me I had my bed and a toybox full of clothes later on luke and Alexis came over it was fantastic Alexis played with me then she asked to see my toys I told her 'I don't have any' so then she said bring me to your room and I went to it and she started crying I still don't know why but uncle Luke came and they left later on mommy came and slapped me and said I was useless and locked me in my room I was locked in there for three days without food or water I was very thirsty and hungry but they didn't open the door so I just sleep and then I found a little car under my bed and a coloring book and a pen and marker so I drew then I went back to sleep I hate my life now all because of the brat that looks like a rat I wish we had rat poison so I could put her out of her misery oh well I guess I'm just going to die in this room later on I woke up and daddy was standing by the door he walked close a I flinched he yelled at me and the neighbors called 999 and then daddy and mommy had to give me to uncle Luke and Alexis I lived there the rest of my life till I was 12 then that's when the bad thing happened....