chapter 4

Alison pov

So we r in Spencer room and taking about the baby: So did u guys find a name yet said Hanna

Yes we did find a name said Emily: Well let here it said aria if it a boy well will name it Austin and I a girl well will name it little em said Emily wow Austin and little em yup with Alison came up with the names said Emily awww that's cute said Spencer: I have a idea said Hanna o no we all said what r my dad said Hanna. Yes we all say at the same Time: Well this one is different said Hanna. Well what is it said aria :ok so Emily is pregnant right yea said Emily: So em and ail love each other right: YES me and em said at the same time :well if u guys love other when Emily have her baby u two can get married said Hanna: That is a great idea I said. I look at em and she is happy about the idea. Alison I think it time. Said aria but I said that i was going to do it at the kissing rock I said to aria . Ail just do it please. No I said that I will do it at the kissing rock. What is it with u and em and the kissing rock. Said Hanna what r u talking about. When something special happens u two always want it to happen at the kissing rock.like the last time Emily ask u to be her girlfriend it was at the kissing rock and u want to . HANNA me,aria,and Spencer say that the same time. What at least I didn't say the thing said Hanna u were about to say I I said aww that so cute I said because I saw em asleep on Spencer bed and she is so cute when she is asleep the girls turn to what I am looking at and they all say aww at the same time em I asleep with Spencer tiger no not a real one I said.