Part 1: Training

(Deku POV)

I'm standing with the rest of the class, watching Kacchan train against Todoroki. He looks hotter than ever! Kacchan, that is. I've had a crush on him for as long as I can remember. Not that he knows that, of course. I don't think I could ever tell him how I feel. He's an alpha afterall. "Deku? What do you think?" Uraraka looks at me expectantly. My cheeks heat and I can tell I missed her question. "Uhm.. huh?" Uraraka smiles and chuckles. "Did you space out again, Deku?" I can feel my cheeks reddening as I nod. "I was just asking what you think about the fight between Bakugou and Todoroki. Who do you think's going to win?" I look back out to the two fighting and note that Kacchan has the upperhand. "Kacchan appears to have the upperhand for now, but if he doesn't remember to take care of his left rib, Todoroki could use it to his advantage therefore making him the winner..." I mumbled.

(Bakugou POV)

That adorable fucking omega is right. I do need to guard my damn ribs. I dodge as Todoroki launches his continuous attacks. "Kacchan! Watch out!" I turn to Deku, to see him wide-eyed and worried as fuck. Is he worried about me? He's so fucking cute. I smirk and I turn back to Icy-hot, while also grabbing him by the throat. I slam him to the fucking ground and he's left unconscious. The fight is over, and that dumbass lost. I stand up and walk away from  Icy-hot's unconscious body. My path is set for Deku. I'm walking towards him, but I stop myself just a few inches short of him. I grab him by his shirt and pull up. "Do I look like I need your fucking help you shitty omega?!" I snarl. He squeezes his eyes closed and trembles in fear. "I-I'm sorry Kacchan.." He whimpers. I don't want to hurt him, so I set him down. I lean down close to his ear. "Stop fucking calling me 'Kacchan'. You should fucking address me as Alpha." He looks up at me with something I can't put my finger on. "N-No. I'm not calling you Alpha. If anything, I'll call you Katsuki.." I instantly grow hard at the sound of my name from his lips. I'm about to say something else, but Aizawa interrupts me. "Bakugou. Please unhand Midoriya, so I may continue." I drop my hold on that cute fucking nerd. "Thank you. Now, as I was saying. Unfortunately there's been some sort of incident in a pair dorms and two of you will need to have a new dorm. However, there's only one dorm available."