Rainy Day

"Hyung! We're going to the dance practice studio okay? Jungkookie and I have to practice more! Bye!" Jimin bid good bye to his busy hyungs and took Jungkook out with him. The truth is, Jimin wants some alone time with Jungkook but he can't think of other excuse aside from practicing their dance routine.

Jungkook on the other hand, really wants to practice their dance routine because he thought he's not doing well enough. When Jimin asked him to practice together, he agreed immediately because he will have more time to practice and to improve.

On their way there, it was getting kinda cloudy but only Jimin noticed it. Jungkook was so focused on remembering the routine that he didn't care what happens around him. Soon after they entered the studio, Jimin and Jungkook changed into their training clothes and organized their equipments.

For 6 hours, they kept on dancing their routine but with a few breaks. Jimin is getting tired now while Jungkook is pushing himself more.

"Jungkook-ah, I'll buy some water, take a rest for now.", Jungkook nodded and Jimin went out of the studio to buy water at the convenience store nearby. When he went out of the building, he noticed that sooner or later, it will rain hard so he ran hoping to avoid the incoming rain. As soon as he bought the water, he ran back to the building and luckily, he avoided the sudden drop of the rain.

Meanwhile, inside the studio, Jungkook is still practicing their routine. In other's eyes, they can say that his dance is already good enough but in his eyes, he wants to be better. He continued dancing and dancing neverminding the others.

"Yah Jungkook-ah! I told you to rest!", Jimin saw Jungkook sweating hard which means he didn't rest. Jimin went to his side and offered the water but Jungkook doesn't seem to try stop dancing.

"Here Jungkook, drink some water and rest", he tried to give Jungkook the water but he moved away and continued dancing. Jimin frowned and moved closer to him.

"Yah I told you to rest, stop dancing", Jungkook didn't mind what Jimin said so Jimin turned off the music which made Jungkook mad.

"Yah why did you stopped the music?! Can't you see that I'm practicing?!", Jimin was shocked by Jungkook's words but he made himself stern and walked closer to him.

"I told you to rest, didn't I? You'll get sick if you continued practicing the same routine over and over again! You're doing well now okay? So stop and rest. We'll leave soon, it's raining outside."

"I'm not yet done practicing hyung, you can go back if you want to. I'll stay here for a while.", Jungkook played the music again and did his position.

"Why aren't you listening to me?! Stop it or else I'll call Bang PD!", Jimin threatened Jungkook and he knows that once their CEO heard about this, Jungkook will be banned to practice for a while in order not to get sick for overworking.

"WHY ARE YOU MEDDLING WITH MY BUSINESS?! I TOLD YOU JUST LEAVE IF YOU WANT TO!", Jimin was hurt but he knows that it was for Jungkook's health.

"I'm just afraid that you'll get sick Jungkook-ah, so take a rest. Don't think of this negatively, I just care-"

"THEN STOP CARING! I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH YET HYUNG, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ACT LIKE YOU'RE CONCERNED ABOUT ME? YOU EVEN BROUGHT ME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE SO WHAT ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT?!", Jimin can't take it anymore. Jungkook has said enough, enough to make Jimin feel hurt and cry. Jimin hang his head down and tears rolled off his eyes, a few seconds later, while Jungkook is calming himself while looking madly at Jimin, Jimin looked up to him.

"Okay then...", Jungkook was confused why Jimin is crying.. he thought, 'did I hurt him that much?'

"I won't worry about you anymore.. so do what you want", Jimin picked his things and went out. He walked going home despite the rain while still crying. He was mad at Jungkook for risking his health, and for getting mad at him when all he wanted was to care about him.

"It's my fault too though, I wanted to be with him so much when he doesn't even care about me. Maybe it was wrong afterall. I shouldn't have asked him to be with me.", he said to himself.

While Jungkook, he was shocked when Jimin said those words. He felt pain in his heart, like he was stroked by something sharp.

"Was I too much? But I really wanted to practice more! Still I shouldn't have been to harsh to him. But he meddle too much! No, he just care about me too much. Now.. he won't worry about me anymore.." tears are forming on Jungkook's eyes as the thought of his favorite hyung not caring about him anymore passed his mind.

"No.. hyung.. I was too much.. I'm sorry" he turned off everything in the studio and went out of the building hoping to find Jimin. It was raining hard, the cool breeze is hitting his body but he didn't care. He cried when he can't find his hyung anywhere, and worse, he couldn't find his way home.

"Argh Jeon Jungkook you idiot! Jimin hyung just loves you so much but you disregarded it and worse, you shouted at him! Idiot!", he smacked his head and looked for a place stop by for a while. He dialed Jimin's number but he's not answering it. He was panicking because of the thought of him being lost and Jimin wanting not to care about him anymore.

"Please answer it hyung!", he cried out and dialed his number again and luckily Jimin answered it.

"Yah! I told you don't call me!"

"H-hyung, I am so sorry", Jungkook's voice is hoarse and Jimin was shocked when he heard him crying.

"Where are you?", Jungkook looked at the street but he doesn't know where he is.

"I-I don't know"

"Tell me where you are and I'll come and get you", Jimin panicked knowing that Jungkook's crying and lost. Even if he's mad at him, he can't just let Jungkook be out there alone.

"I don't know where I am.. but I'll just take a taxi", Jungkook saw a taxi and hailed it. Jimin agreed and waited impatiently for Jungkook to arrive.

A few minutes later, a taxi stopped infront of him and Jungkook went out of it.

"Jungkookie!" He ran to him and hugged him tightly. Jungkook hugged Jimin back and leaned his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"I'm sorry h-hyung.. i didn't mean t-to", Jungkook couldn't say it properly for sobs are coming in between but Jimin hushed him, trying to wipe his tears but the raindrops won't let his face get dry.

"It's okay Jungkook, I know. I'm worried about you!"

"I know hyung, I'm sorry", after a few seconds, Jimin guided Jungkook in their dorm and they both showered. In different bathrooms of course.

After they both took a bath, Jungkook went to Jimin's room.

"Hyung, I'm really sorry for what happened earlier. I.. I-I ...", Jimin walked closer and hugged Jungkook and pat his back.

"It's okay Jungkookie, I understand.. I'm just worried about you. You don't have to push yourself so hard, you are already great.", Jungkook looked at his hyung's eyes.. tears forming on his eyes again..

"I'm sorry.. it won't happen again.", Jungkook buried himself more on Jimin's body and Jimin loved this moment, they both do.

Jimin smiled and murmured.. "I love you".

The End.