Chapter 1: How it All Started

Story:

The sun rises and a new day emerges. A humble girl, Jazzy, wakes up and gets ready for her first day, second year in high school. She walks down the stairs only to be greeted by her father.

Dialog:

Jazzy's Dad: *smiling as he pats Jaz* Morning honey.

Jazzy: *chuckles* Mornin.. Jake still asleep?

Jazzy's Dad: He's taking the day off his work.

Jazzy: Doesn't seem surprising to me. I'll go have breakfast.

Story:

Her dad nods as she walks to the dining table for her meal. As time passes by, she is now on her way to school. Gripping the handles of her backpack, she seems to bein an anxious state. Jazzy has been known for her "yandere" behaviour towards anyone she loves, thus made fun of every once in a while. As she arrives at her destination, a sudden figure catches her eye. She then sway her head as she tries to forget it. The school bell rang, reminding her to fasten her pace.

Dialog:

Jazzy: *Self-concious* Don't be late, don't be late, don't be la-

*Bumps into someone*

Jazzy: *Falls and drops her books* Hey! Watch where your.. going..

*She says as she saw the figure handing her a hand*

??: You okay there?Jazzy: *Pushes hands away and gets up* Y-yeah..??: Alright then. Oh uh sorry for your books.

Jazzy: Don't worry about it. It was my fault for being too fast anyways.

*School bell rangs again*

??: I gotta go now. Cya!

Jazzy: *Waves goodbye*

Dark: *Chuckles and walks away* Name's Dark by the way. Nice to meet ya.

Jazzy: J-jazzy.. bye.

Story:

After the incident, she can't help but think of the person's name. Who is he? When was he in the school? Was he the one who caught Jazzy's eye?

Dialog (In Class):

*Jaz thinking to herself while staring at her teacher scolding a student*

Jazzy: "Teach' really is full of rage on a daily basis. Pfft- who do I care?"

(Story: Someone knocks on the door)

Vice Principal:

 Students, starting today you'll have a newcomer in your class.

*Everyone murmuring about the new student*

Girl*: Yo Jaz, who do you think it is? Maybe someone handsome and majestic~

Girl**: Maybe someone cute and a tsundere!

Jaz: Tch. Not my problem to handle them.

Girl* & Girl**: No fun!

*New student walks in*

*Jaz turns her head to look at them, and gets flustered*

*She thinks to herself*

Jazzy: "Ngh-! No way its him! It can't be! Why the same class, WHY?!"

*New student gazes at Jaz and back towards the class, smiling*

Dark: Pleasure to meet everyone, hope we get along. The name's Dark Detanor, "Dark" for short.

V. Principle: Alright alright you'll be sitting next to uhm.. Ahah! Jaz!

*Looking at Dark with an annoyed face*

Jazzy: What..?

Girl*: Psst.. Jaz..

Jazzy: Hm?

Girl*: Your blushing so hard- pfft-

Jazzy: I-i-.. No I'm not!

*Dark walks towards a seat beside Jaz*

Dark: *chuckling* Well hello there.. yan-chan..

*Jaz sudden burst into embarressment and looks away*

Jazzy: I'm not that type anymore idiot.. Get used to it.

Dark: Suit yourself, ahaha..

Story:

After the introduction, class went on normally. With Dark being Jaz's classmate, she couldn't help but noticed an annoyed feeling by him. Dark on the other hand, seems to perfectly pay attention to classes. They both have completely different personalities, but with a similar result. During lunch break, Dark would tease Jaz awhile, irritating her further. However, she never has the guts to refuse or say "no" to him.

Dialog (Lunch):

*Dark playing with her pencil case*

Jazzy: What are you doing?

Dark: Getting to know you more. Fun right?

Jazzy: Tch- more like weird.

Dark: I know. *chuckling*

*Jaz's gets flustered*

Jazzy: Why are you being like this to me? You act way different from the others, but you act like I'm your idioti-.. I-i- mean stupid girl!

*Gives Jaz her pencil case back*

Dark: I may act different to you. But you'll soon understand why.

*He moves closer to Jaz*

Jazzy: *blushing* Wh-what are you doing..?

Dark: *smiles* I'm not your typical person.. *whispers* I'm a yandere just like you..

Jazzy: H-huh?

Dark: Oh would you look at the time, its almost class! Best get ready.

Story:

Jazzy was surprised on Dark's words. Repeating it in her head a lot of times, making her lose focus. Why was she surprised? Why did Dark say those sentences? How will Jaz continue the school day?

(End of chapter 1)