Chapter 2: Caught in the Scene

Dialog (Classroom):

Jazzy: Finally, school's finished!

Dark: Hey, you going somewhere later on?

Jazzy: Huh? Not really, why's that?

Dark: *chuckles* I placed a note in your bag. Meet me there if you wanna.

Jazzy: Tch- whatev- wait wh-

Story:

Dark goes out of class before she could continue. After that awkward conversation, Jaz went home. She then remembered the note in her bag, so she sat on a bench and opened it. The moment she read it her heart pounded. "You know the new diner opening tonight? Why not have dinner there? 7 sharp. - Dark", the note says. A minute passed as she arrived home. Her mind is still confused on whether she should go or not.

Dialog:

Dark: So you came.

Jazzy: Tsk.. I had nothing to do anyways.

Dark: I'm aware you took awhile to think about it.

Jazzy: Why would you even care?

Dark: It was my invitation?

Jazzy: R-right..

??: Hold on- Jaz?

Jazzy: Oh great. Sis decided to join aswell?

??: Nah, my idiotic playboy here decided to carry me here.

??*: Not my fault you were whining.

??: H-hey! No here dummy..

Jazzy's POV:

This is my sister, Nikka and her so-called boyfriend, Drake. They've been together since first year, which does not feel surprising considering how much Drake annoys her.

Dialog:

Dark: Sup Drake, glad you came along.

Drake: Can't miss my bro's double date.

Jazzy & Nikka: Huh!?

Dark: Oh I forgot to mention we're both going out on a date.

Jazzy: I'm not even dating you dumbass. And don't go trying to get me, I'm not into people like you.

Drake: Chillax, this is just gonna be a normal outing.

Nikka: Pfft outing? I think you meant "hangout".

Drake: Shut it-

Nikka: Gotcha.

Dark's POV:

Seems like these two are doing well. I looked at Jaz feeling uncomfortable and walking non-stop. Should I have warned her about the invite? Hm, nah. She'll probably forget about it soon.

Jazzy's POV:

I felt so annoyed, I wanna get out of here. Especially when my sister's here. I looked at the distanced and saw "him". Tommy Rogers, my ex.. *sigh* Why is he here.. "You good Jaz?" "Huh, wha- o-oh its nothing!" Frick, now I'm embarressed, I can't let Dark know about Tom.

Dialog:

Jazzy: H-hey! why don't we go get a drink at that stand?

Nikka: What's with the sudden change?

Drake: I'm up for it, I'm feeling thirsty anyways.

Jazzy: Great! I'll uh- meet y'alls there.

Dark: Hold on stupid!

Dark's POV:

What is up about her?.. I thought to myself "Jaz, what's going on?" I said confusingly. "Shut, no words, drinks only." She said quietly to me. *chuckles* Alright then, mood changer.

Story:

The day continues on as the four of them sit and drink plus talking. Jazzy still has an unnerve feeling that someone's watching her.

Dialog:

Dark: What's up?

Jazzy: Huh? O-oh its nothing. Don't worry about it.

Dark: Okay?

(End of chapter 2)