˗ˏˋ꒰ 🪞 ꒱𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒕 5

𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮:𝓐𝓬𝓽 5_________________________________________

                      𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮:𝓐𝓬𝓽 5
_________________________________________

Tw:glitching image(not a gif)
_________________________________________
As I'm walking towards the main building I hear loud voices like and it sounds like people are arguing.

I quickly walk towards the sound of arguing and I see... oh,it's just Grim and Ace fighting like they do in the original storyline.Should I try and break up the argument before they get in trouble?

Probably but that might mess with the storyline too much,me being here is probably already going to change the storyline atleast a little but if I stop this fight the storyline might change drastically.

After I make my decision I start to walk away.

                         ༺༒༻
It's finally lunch!I mean classes weren't that hard even for me but they were boring but it's school what do you expect.I really hope the food here is better than the crappy food at my old school,but the characters make the food sound very good so hopefully it is as good as they make it seem.

Once I get into the cafeteria I realize that I don't really have any friends,the closest thing I have to friends here are the Diasomnia dorm members and I can guarantee that most of them forgot my name already.

Oh this is just wonderful isn't it!

I walk over to where the food is being served and I start to get in line.

Once I finally get I food I look for a place to sit.While looking around I feel someone tap my shoulder.

I turn around to see a boy that looks to be in a Pomefiore uniform smiling at me.

I look at him frozen in place,he was stunning.He had light blonde hair that was almost white and it framed his face beautifully and gorgeous grey eyes with a tint of purple.

"Hello!My name is Elliot,you looked a little lost so I came over to see if you needed any help."

"Oh well thank you for the concern but I'm not lost I'm just looking for a place to sit."

"Oh,well if that's the case would you like to sit with me and my friend."

"Oh...uh,sure!"

"Ok,follow me!"

Once we got to the table I see only one person there peacefully eating his food.

He had shirt light blue hair that matched perfectly with his bright blue eyes.

"Hey Rowan I'm back,and I brought someone with me."

The person Elliot called Rowan looks up from his food and looks at me.

"Hello I'm Rowan Alden!" He says with a cheery look on his face.

"Hello I'm Y/n l/n,nice to meet you." I say with a small smile.