Natsha and Clint's arguements

Hi, before we start, I would like to formerly apologise for how shit some of the writing in this is

I've had these one shots saved and written on my phone for a long time... a really long time

Happy reading !!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(Tony's pov)

I swear those assassins are so annoying. They just have to bug me so much. I don't even think they know how much they annoy me. It's, like, a talent or something. And I thought I was annoying? Who am I kidding, I still am.

Anyway, you don't understand how annoyed I am. So, why don't I give you an example?

Natasha and Clint have always argued. It's a normal thing for people who spend that much time together. But they used to talk. Yeah, they were annoying, but at least they talked. Now, I have no idea what they are saying. It's infuriating!

One day, they were walking in, yelling at each other about something, when Clint suddenly took hearing aids out of his ears. I didn't know he wore hearing aids. SHIELD really made them so disguised that even I couldn't see them. So Natasha just sighed and walked in front of him. She waved her hands to get his attention and then signed something. Signed. Why can't they just talk? Apparently, this was a good way to argue without all us other people listening in. And, I agree, it is. But, that wasn't enough for them. They now just talk in sign language, and we can never understand a thing.

I'm sure the others all feel the same way about them, but they don't show it. I do, though. I make sure to mention it whenever they are around. Clint doesn't always hear it; he sometimes just decides to take his hearing aids out when he gets tired of all of us. I'm not surprised he gets annoyed. I can be annoying, believe me, I know. So many people telling me I am annoying over the years was bound to tell me that.

Anyway, back to the start, those two are the most annoying people on Earth, I swear.

(Clint's pov)

Heh, I'm so annoying...

I now have both Nat and Tony are annoyed at me. Tony being annoyed is a good thing, it's funny when I annoy him, but Nat is not. She gets angry and I get scared, which is why I'm hiding in the vents right now.

I have something to admit, though. I kind of may have possibly lost my hearing aids. I didn't plan on losing them. They just got lost. It must have been one of the times I had taken them out to argue with Natasha. I have been doing that recently because she has to get me to look at her to talk to me. I would find that annoying, and I know she does.

But now I've lost them, she thinks I'm constantly ignoring her, which I don't mean to do! And it's really hard to jeep up with conversations this past week because no one knows I can't hear. They know that I'm mostly because, they just don't know I don't have hearing aids in. I can lip read pretty well, so that helps, and I know them all and how they would react to certain situations, but not always. I just kind of wish they would realise I can't fucking hear them!

I don't want to tell anyone that I've lost them, because Nat will shout at me. And I dont want them all to have to waste their time bothering over whether I can hear or not. I'm fine with not hearing. I'm pretty used to it by now.

Maybe I should write Nat a note. Like, saying something about how I can't hear. Yeah, that would be good. I pulled a piece of paper out of my pocket - I had written down 'hide from Nat' on it earlier so I would remember - and scribbled down a note, telling Nat what I needed her to know. I then scurried through the vents to the room where Natasha was. I got an arrow from my back and wrapped the note round it. I didn't have enough space to fire it using my bow, so I threw it like a dart through a vent cover and crawled off, having no idea how much noise I made.