CHAPTER 9

(If you guys don't mind, i will be in this story as Syaq, your bestfriend.. ♡♡ :3)

Chapter 9

*SEVERAL DAYS LATER*

[YOUR POV]

Its Prince Sleepover day. For some reason, they have this kind of event here. Don't question it please. Furthermore, Evans' parents employed a new maid so that i have a friend and her name is Syaq. She is really beautiful. Her long straight and curly at the bottom black hair, brown eyes and she is nice. Once she came her to work, we instantly became close friends. I really love her as a friend. We both would talk to each other and Evan would always invite us to his room. Syaq is 1 year older then me and she is a maiden just like me but she have no taste in Evan. What a relieve.. so Evan is all mine. Wait did i say that Evan is all mine? What is wrong with me? Im just a maid of his.

Anyway, Syaq and myself are now setting up some beds in Evans' room for his friends. Evan is out with his friends and he should be home soon. "So you and Evan are together secertly huh..?" Syaq ask while fluffing out pillows on the beds. "Well .. i guess you can say that.." she smile at me and nod. "Im homeee!!" We both heard Evan shouted from the living room and we both have to run downstairs to pick up his friend's bags.

We both bow down to Craig, Jonathan, Marcel, Tyler, Lui and Nogla. Luckly all of them only brought one bag. It makes Syaq and my job easier. I run to Tyler, Lui and Nogla to take their bags while Syaq take Craig, Jonathan and Marcel bags. Syaq is the first one to leave to put the bags in Evans' room. As i wanted to walk away, Craig looks like he is in love, staring at Syaq walking away. Wait does he like Syaq? Dayum its weird. Evan wink at me and i smile, walking to his room to put down the bags.

Syaq and myself place their bags in Evans' room and stand side by side just beside the door while Evan and the boys walk inside. We stand beside the door for a reason and that is if the boys need our help. "Dayum Evan your room is getting cleaner and cleaner." Marcel said walking up to his bed. "Yeap and its all thanks to my new maids, (F/N) and Syaq. Oh and you both girls can be dismissed.." Evan said looking and us, smiling. We both bow down, smile and quickly walk away. While we are walking to our room, Syaq looks like she is blushing. "Hey Syaq.. you okay? You are blushing.. what happen?" I said poking her arm. "Well erm.. one of the prince just winked at me and he is so cute. If im not wrong, he is Craig.." oh man both of them like each other? Love at first sight i guess.. I smile at her and we both keep talking to each other while doing our jobs.

[EVANS POV]

The rest of the boys talk to each other except Carig, daydreaming. I keep looking at him and he just can't stop smiling. I wonder what is in his mind right now. "Hey Craig.. you there?" He just ignore me and keep on smiling like an idiot. "Hello Earth to planet Craig.. do you copy?" I said snapping my fingers infornt of his face and he flinched. "What do you want Evan?" He said positioning himself so that he is facing me. "What are you smiling about? You seems so happy about something.. come on tell me.." he sigh and look down. "I may or may not have love at first sight with someone.." "who is that lucky girl?" "Its one of your helper.. the girl that has long straight and curly at the bottom black hair and her gorgeous brown eyes. Gosh.." he said smiling again when he described her. "You mean my new maid, Syaq? Well she is single you know.." i said patting his back. Craig look at me shocked and we laugh.

*Time Skip to Night Time*

[YOUR POV]

Its night time, means its dinner for the boys. The boys decided to eat dinner in Evans' room so Syaq and myself place their golden trays with food and drink on a golden cart. With some help from the guards, we can bring the cart up the stairs carefully. We both thanked them and push the cart to Evans' room.

"Food is heree!" Syaq said and i knock on the door. Evan open the door and let us in. Well basically all of the boy wanted to eat on the bed. Luckly Syaq brought up the table that can place on the bed to eat. She distribute the tables while i distribute their trays. Once we were done, we stand beside each other with the cart near the door.

"Hey (F/N) and Syaq? Have you guys eaten yet?" Evan ask and we both shake our head. To be honest, we didn't eat since the morning. "Its okay we will eat later.." i said smiling. Craig and Evan seems to be whispering something to each other. After they are done, they nod their heads and look at us. Furthermore, their beds and near each other. "Alright.. (F/N), come and eat with me and Syaq, you can eat with Craig.. we both can't finish the food.." Evan said smiling at me and Craig smiling at Syaq. Syaq and myself look at each other, confused and just go for Evans' and Craig's offer. I sit beside Evan and he being to feed me. Craig and Syaq seems to be shy and all that but Craig eventually feed Syaq. Jonathan, Marcel, Tyler, Lui and Nogal smirk at Evan and Craig and all of them laugh, leaving me and Syaq confused and eventually laugh with them too. So far, its a fun night ever.

[Hows the story so far? Hey dont argue with me that i get Craig! You have Evan so i can have Craig alright? We cool bro? Alright cool.. love you guys so much and dang is 600+ reads already?! You guys are awesome! Thanks :'3 ♡♡]