Intro: part 1

Hi. My name is kiarah and I'm 17 years old and my best friend name is Ki'Monè. We been friends since diapers and maybe before that. My mom name is Jewel and my disgusting dad name is David Greenstone. My mom died around the same time Ki'Monè, known as Asain, dad died. She wants me to live with her but I don't want to because there is an old secret I'm hiding from her and don't want her to know.

Wassup! My name is Ki'Monè and I'm 17 and my bestie name is kiarah, known as Kiki. I want her to move in with me and my mom but she won't, she wanna stay with that ugly old nasty man, why?? I don't know all she say is I don't like being at other people houses but its wateva tho. My mom name is Jaisha Brown and my dad name is David brown but he died when Kiki's mom died and I really miss him.

Kiarah POV

''Get up sweetie''my mom said on a voice recording my dad gave me when he was cool.
I got up and did my morning routine and I put on some camo pants and a white tank top with gray and white Jordan's. I went downstairs only to be greeted by my ''father''.
''Hi baby'' my ''dad'' said while he slapped my butt.
''Stop nigga damn''i said while moving.
"Watch ur mouth'' he said while grabbing my waist.
''Move the fuck back'' i said while hitting him.
''Who's driving u to school''he said while i grabbed me a plate.
''Kiki'' I grabbed my plate and walking out ''bye she's here''. It may look like we got a nice bond but we don't. I got in the car and she hugged me and I hooked my iPhone 8, we had matching phones with each other as the wallpaper, and I turned to lil baby radio on Pandora. We pulled up at school and I was at my locker and she came up.
''How ur morning''.
''The same old stuff''
''I don't know y u won't move in with me''
''No u live with ur family y I live with mines''
''Ok well I gotta go to class before I be late again''
''Ok bye''
Then I closed my locker and my crush, Brian, came up to me.
''Hey kiarah''
''Hey Brian''
''How u been''
''Good u ''
''Good''
''Ok''
''Well umm do u....''
The bell rung.....oh y now
''Well I gotta go''
''Ok''
Then I went to class. I swear I think he like me and I wonder what he was gone ask me....oh well. Now I'm finna go to my first class.

Oh and this our first day of school in the 11th grade.