Chapter 7

*Brian asked Keisha out*
             The next day
I woke up and went downstairs and ate chicken nuggets then did my morning routine and put on white ripped high waist pants and a white half shirt and white timbs.I grabbed my phone and keys and left and went to the mall to not remember last night and I saw a couple of fine boys and they watched me like a hawk and licking they lips at me but anyways it was packed wen I got there so I walked in and went shopping for some new shoes and some clothes.
          *Hours later*
It was round 5 and I already gave like 3 boys my number and I was leaving til I heard somebody called my name......
          Keisha POV
I woke up and I remembered I feel asleep on kiarah and I was finna get my phone b/c I always do and if ain't nobody call or text me I go back to sleep but that never happens. But I looked and saw a note from kiarah and I read it and said who is he? so I opened my phone and brian texted me
-wtf?! Boii wats wrong wit u? U know kiarah like u?
-Sorry I just wanted to make her jealous and mad cuz I didn't think she liked me
-Ofc she likes u, don't u see how she looks at u
-I'm sorry I didn't know
-Well now u do. Now go fix this before she beat yo ass and u lose ur Bestfriend and future wife
-ok ok I will. Let me text her.
I already knew where she was, so I called Jaylin to find Kiarah and tell her.
{Jaylin 👫👅❤} {Keisha💍💚👑}
Jaylin: Wassup baby momma
Keisha: Hey daddy, I'mma need u to go to Eastside Mall real quick
Jaylin: U need some shoes again
Keisha: Ye-- No, I need I to find Kiarah
Jaylin:Yeah, what happened
~I told him what happened and he went to look for her and I sent screenshots just in case she don't listen, which I know she won't. I left to go to Burger King and get me some to eat cuz I was hungry and when I came back I cut on Home just to listen to my bitches Rihanna and Jlo. A couple minutes later, someone knocked on my door.
-Knock Knock-
(I opened it to see 2 police officers) Yes
"Does Kiarah Greenstone live here"
"Sometimes, Why?"
"Who are you to Kiarah"
"Her sister"(just in case)
" What's ur name?"
"Keisha(shaking there hands)"
" Well Keisha, Ms. Greenstone is being charged with the murder of her dad Mr.Greensto--"
"(Mumbling) he prolly tried to rape her again and she got fed up"
"What was that?"
"Oh, I said he prolly tried to rape her again"
"Rape? He raped her before"
"Yeah"
"(Pulling out his writing pad) How long has this been going on?"
"Since she was 11 1/2"
"And she is how old(writing some down)"
"16"
"And how long have u known about this?"
"Since she was 13, I think"
"Why haven't u gone to the police"
"She told me that he said if she tell the cops, that he was gone kill her mother and me"
"Well he can't do all of that now(laughing hard)"
"Umm (looking confused)"
Cop 2:"I'm sorry about this, he can't never control his self"
"Oh"
"Can u come with us ma'am"
"We going to the station (saying excited and smiling hard)"
"Ma'am, why are u happy about this?"
"Cuz I never been to the station, I just hear cops say it on movies and shows"
"Ok? Well ma'am, let's get going"
"Please, call me Keisha"
"Yes ma'am"
       Kiarah POV(earlier)
I woke up and went downstairs to get me some chicken nuggets and fries and thank God my dad wasn't here. Matter of fact the house was too quiet😕. I went to the Mall at 12:30 and it was packed.
      Later on
It was 5:16 and I was getting ready to leave til somebody called me name. I turned to see Jaylin.
"Hey Jaylin"
"What u finna do"
"Leave"
"Oh. Can I talk to u for a sec?"
"Yeah"
"Keisha told me what happened"
"Ugh(finna walk away)"
"No wait (pulling her arm) she said he was tryna make u jealous cuz he didn't know u liked him"
"Yeah I gotta go now"
"Ayye, I'm fr. Look(showing her the screenshots)"
     Seconds later
"Ok. See u later Jaylin"
"Bye. Forgive him Kiarah"
~ I walked out mad cuz he knew darn well I liked him. I'll call him later.
          Kiesha POV
Detective: Is that all that happened when u was there"
"Yes"
"Ok. Can u call Kiarah and see where she is at?"
"Yes sir"
      Calling Sister💎🙈👿😝😏😍
"Hello"
"Ayye where u at?"
"On my way home in hope my dad don't be there"
"Uhh, u can't go home(saying fast)"
"Why?"
"Umm the cops need u at the station"
"Why? What u do?"
"I ain't did nun. What u do?"
" I went to the mall and seen Jaylin and was on my way home and u wanna know some...it was quiet wen I got up but I just left the house and went to the mall"
"Well ur dad...is umm...dead"
"What??"
"He was murdered and that's y the cops need u here to answer some questions"
"Who killed him"
"Nobody knows. They figure it was u"
" How? I ain't even have time to do nun but go to the mall and let me bring my receipts. I'm on my way."
"Ok bye"
15 minutes later she was here and she told everything she did today and they said she had to go to trial just in case. A week later, she went to trial and they had to keep trialing her with different people. Y'all wanna know some, her mom was never there and every time I ask Kiarah where she at, she say she don't know and her mom told her she was busy with some. Some up but I'mma leave it alone. She been thru 5 different trials cuz somebody witnessed her killing him. But the judges kept finding her Innocent except for one judge and he looked familiar to me and Kiarah. She done with all her trials now, so we went to my house and chilled.
        To be continued......