01

"I can't fucking stand you!" Takumi yells, slamming the door behind him.

"Takumi please!" Hachi pleads, in tears.

He opens the door, his face burning up with anger. "I can't believe how fucking stupid you are. You really think I ever loved you? Seriously?"

Hachi slumps to the floor, her head burried into her hands, muffling her sobs.

"I was just doing what was best for the band, and you actually fucking fell for it, god. Great! and now you're crying. You're unbelievable." Takumi yells, glaring down at her.

Hachi glances up at him with pleading eyes.

"Don't fucking look at me like that." He says, a fraction of sympathy in his voice. "Get up."

He takes Hachi in his arms as her tears soak through his shirt.

"You know I would never hurt you. Come on now, stop crying, you're being dramatic."

This manipulative sentiment only cause Hachi to cry harder.

"Stop it!" He screams, disgusted at her for being upset. "Don't try to make me feel bad!"

"I'm sorry I-" Hachi cries.

"Just get out of here! I can't deal with you anymore!" He yells, pushing her away.

Hachi stumbles away, not able to get another word out through her cries.

She starts to run, not thinking about where she's going. She runs through the dark Tokyo night, no more tears left to cry. Without meaning to, she ends up at a place she thought was well in her past. She stares at the building with a broken heart, longing for the comfort that lays inside. Her mind a blur, she makes her way in.

She stars at the door, the numbers haunting her. Apartment 707. She stands there, gathering up the courage to see her face again. She takes a deep breath, and knocks on the door. A few second pass, then, the click of the door opens. She stands there, tear stained checks and puffy eyes, looking up at the familiar face that stands before her.

"Nana"