Oneshot

Naruto POV:

Today is a normal day while Sakura, Sasuke, and I wait for Kakashi sensei AGAIN.  I'm like so bored waiting for him. Sakura is like all over Sasuke like normal. Like why is she always all over him there is nothing special about him. I mean his nice silk black hair, his beautiful black eyes, his strength, and his nice body.

I-I mean not that I have seen his body! I mean I would like to someday. That's besides the point! Anyways a few minutes later Kakashi decided to show up.

"Sorry I'm late I got lost of the path of life." Kakashi says.

"That's always your excuse!!" Sakura yelled.

"Yea what's the point of showing up on time if your always late!" I yelled. Kakashi just shrugged and walked to us.

"Dont worry you'll understand soon my young ones." Kakashi said while walking to our own personal training grounds. The three of us followed Kakashi sensei.

"I wonder what he has in store for us today huh Sasuke." Sakura said.

"who knows." Sasuke responded. I slightly glared at Sasuke from behind. Once we got to our training area. Kakashi pulled out his book that he normally reads.

"Today we will do partner training. Naruto and Sasuke will be partners. Sakura will be with me." He said.

"What why do I have to be partners with Sasuke!" I raised my voice.

"Naruto will just get in my way." Sasuke said.

"You guys need to get along so you two will be partners tell you two get along. Understand." Kakashi said. Sasuke and I looked at each other and glared. We went in our positions to start the training.

~Time skip to after training~

"Hey dobe." A voice said behind me. I turned around to see Sasuke standing behind me with his hand on his hip. I slightly pouted cause kinda wished it was Sakura instead of him.

"What do you want Sasuke." I said with a bit of attitude. Sasuke pulled out his wallet to show me which I was confused.

"Since I guess you did a good job today I thought I'll buy you ramen." He said. Why would he buy me ramen? Is this the real Sasuke?

"Fine i will never turn down ramen." I said. We both walked to my favorite ramen shop. I order my usual and surprisingly Sasuke ordered the same. We ate in slience since there is nothing to talk about with him.

After we finished eating Sasuke and I walked together. We made it to my place. Something is off why would he be taking me home.

"See you tomorrow dobe." Sasuke said. All I did was gave him a slight nod. For some reason we both just stood by my front door looking at each other. Sasuke took a step closer to me and placed a hand on my cheek.

"S-sasuke what are you do-" Before I could finished my sentence Sasuke's lips landed on mine. My eyes widen and pulled away.

"What the hell Sasuke why did you kiss me!" I yelled softly.

"Keep it down idiot. I know you been thinking about me I can hear your thoughts." He said. What? What kind of jutsu is he using on me?

"My silk black hair, my power, my beautiful eyes, and my nice body Naruto." He told me while placing his hands on my waist. That's impossible no way.

"S-sasuke." I stuttered. Why did I stuttered like that. Oh no I think I'm falling in love with Sasuke. He leaned forward and placed his lips on mine again. I couldn't help but slowly kiss back. I grabbed Sasuke by his shirt and pulled him closer to me.

I deepened the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck. My back hit my front door as a soft moan escape my lips. I felt Sasukes soft lips leave mine which I was a bit sad about that.

"Get some rest Dobe." He said and left. I just stood there shocked about what happened. I turned around and opened my front door. I walked in and closed my door. My back hit the door. I leaned against the door and placed two fingers on my lips. I really liked the feel of his lips against mine.

I guess I'm in love with my rival Sasuke Uchiha.