SHE

She likes to be alone. But not really alone. She likes to have her own space but she doesn't like to feel alone. She likes to always have company. Sounds controversial, I know. But I also know that in some way, you feel the same. She lives in a very small village but she likes to think that there's enough space there to build a new world. She always says that her real world are the books. Sounds interesting. She likes to spend all her free time reading. But not those books that you're probably thinking with the same old love story. She loves to bake, especially those cookies with a heart filled with strawberry jam in the middle. She likes to have lots of plants and candles in her room, makes her feel comfy. And at night, before she goes to sleep, she always light up a vanilla candle and read. It's when she feels free. It's when she builds that one world that can fit in her small village. I would say she's different from everyone, but she doesn't like to be called that way.

She likes to get up early and drink her iced coffee while listening to music. She has an adventurous spirit, but at the same time she doesn't like to be the centre of attention. She also loves to write, but feels that everything she writes doesn't make any sense. She is a dreamer. She dreams of spending the rest of her life traveling around the world and discovering new cultures. She loves the unknown and is determined to go in search of it. Every time she dreams of one day being like the girls she sees on Pinterest or Instagram. What she doesn't know is that she is so much more than what she really thinks. She is magic. She has green eyes. Dark hair. Freckles. She is simple. She works in a bookstore. I would love to say: what a coincidence! But it's not. She works until the end of the day and when it's night, after dinner, she walks to the place where she woke up. Her house. Well, her room in a 10-story apartment. It's small, but she couldn't ask for better. She loves it.

You must now be asking yourself: but who is this girl? Well, I really wish I could answer you, but the reality is, I don't know. And I'm pretty sure she doesn't either. Her name is Ivy. It's all I know.