Wow That's... Wow. I Have No Life.

"Today, you will be brewing Draught of Living Death," Snape's voice drawled throughout the classroom.

"I wonder if he's ever taken that to affect his personality," I whispered to George.

A light laugh made its way between his lips.

After six years of poking fun at teachers' every move, we have learned that sitting at the back of the classroom is the best place to do that. They can't hear you if you're quiet enough.

"Ten points from Gryffindor for disruption," Snape said.

Unfortunately in Snape's class, no matter how far back you are, he can still hear you.

I rolled my eyes at Snape when someone tapped my shoulder.

"What did you just tell George?" Fred whispered into my ear.

My jaw was clenched as I turned to face him. Over the past month, I've grown into a habit of acting like a bitch to him. There was no part of me that wanted to be myself around him anymore.

He and Angelina were 'official' now and all I've heard they do is snog. They apparently never went on dates. Fred said that it was due to the fact that students weren't permitted to go to Hogsmeade this year because of the Triwizard Tournament. On the other hand, Alicia and Lee have been on at least five dates. Mostly they are picnics by the black lake, but something is better than nothing.

Groaning, I began to write out what I had said to George on a spare piece of parchment. Then I slid the paper towards him. 

I said... I wonder if Snape's ever taken the potion to affect his personality.

I knew he had read it when he let out a snort. Snape turned around from the chalkboard - where he was writing the page number for the instructions to the potion - and looked over at Fred who easily covered his snort with a cough.

Snape's eyes narrowed in suspicion, but he continued on with the class. "Now, before we start brewing our potions, I want you to all pair up. Except for the Weasleys, you two are not allowed to work together."

I smirked at his comment. They haven't worked together as partners in his class since the second year. We were supposed to be making a pain relief potion, but instead, the twins made a different a potion that caused your eyes to grow twice their size. Snape tried the potion and was cursed with huge eyes for almost two weeks until Madame Pomfrey created a reverse potion. I'm still amazed how they made that potion using only some of the ingredients given to them by Snape.

Although I turned to George, an arm looped around my right elbow and turned me towards them.

There was Fred. His eyes pleading me to not regret the offer, but his expression was a smirky git.

"Be my partner?" He asked me.

"I kinda have George as my partner now..." I said bluntly.

"Please!" He whined his hands together in a begging manner.

I turned to George, but he was already gathering his stuff and heading over to Taylor Edwards.

Trader, I thought as he smiled and sat down next to the girl.

Turning back to Fred, I grumbled, "Fine."

He grinned widely at me. "Thanks for being so happy to work with your best friend in the whole wide world!"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, whatever."

"Okay, I'll get the cauldron and you get the ingredients?" He asked me.