Meltdown

He can't feel them

He can't feel them anymore. Tommy knew it had already happened but that doesn't make the panic go away. That doesn't make the pain go away.

Where the fuck is he? He knows he's running and that Dream is most definitely following. If the blood that's dripping off his back has anything to say, Tommy's probably leading them right too him.

Almost out of instinct his body shifts to spread his wings, the easiest way to lose Dream is in the skies. All that action proves to do though is send searing pain throughout Tommys body, a reminder of loss.

Because everyone knows a grounded bird is a dead bird.

It's getting harder to run now. Tommy knows it's because of all the blood. It hinders his vision, his walk and his thoughts. Dream is going to catch up and take him. Take more than can be given and nobody will care.

Tommy's last resort is to scream, to cry for help through his raw throat.

"Please! Someone help! Please!" It's hoarse and it's ugly, but it's loud enough to echo off his surrounding. The streets are mostly empty around this part of town, but Tommy pleads that someone, anyone will give him a fucking break.

He's not going to make it

Tommy is not going to make it, he can already hear Dream's feet hitting the cobblestone ground. Catching up and taunting him, because at this point Dream

Could easily just finish this but no, he's more interested in the chase.

He turns a corner and something smacks into him causing the blonde topples over. Under normal circumstances the force of whatever hit him wouldn't cause him to fall over, but right now he's a dead man walking.

"Oh! I'm sorry I didn- holy shit are you okay!?"

A voice rang out, his mind is betraying him and distorting his view, the person stood right next to him yet miles away at the same time.

"Phil!...blood he's ble..."!

The person flickered and his surroundings faltered. Half of the time tommy saw everything in double.

"..kid?.. No! You gott..."

"K..id!"

"..h!"

Tommy couldn't stay awake for any longer and the world turned black.

-

No

No no fuck it hurts

It hurts it hurts

Tommy yelped in pain, the intensity growing worse every second

"I'm sorry mate, I need to get it clean" The voice filled with remorse

"Please just stop!" Tommy pleaded trying to turn away.

"I promise it will be over soon, I just have to do one last thing yeah?" They explained before fabric wrapped around his torso and upper back.

"There all done! I tried to be as gentle as I could" they spoke once again. Tommy looked up, it didn't looked like the man from before but to be fair, he doesn't really remember the man from before. He wore a green and white bucket hat and had similar features to Tommy himself.

"My name is Phil, my son and I found you in some not-so-great condition. What happened mate?" Phil gingerly asked

Then everything came back