Chapter Eleven

Note: before I start can u guys vote if u like the chapter thx bye now

The inside of the mansion was white with gold. The floors were of marble and many mystical plants were sitting around. The ceiling was made of glass and the sun shined through. It was the biggest house Percy has ever seen. There were two giant staircases in both corners of the living room, leaving a giant corridor to the second living room, where Valerie's family was sitting.

All of them stood up from the couch when they saw them walk in.

"Hi mom" Valerie said as she hugged her. "Uh this is Percy Jackson"

"Yes hello Percy" she said, giving Percy a brief nod, which he returned. The door to the kitchen opened and three boys with brown hair came out running.

"Mom! Malik stabbed me!" one of them screamed.

"I didn't stab him I was holding my dagger and he ran towards it!"

"No I didn't. You were chasing me with it"

"Mom I swear I didn't stab him"

"Yes you did!"

"If I stabbed you how come you aren't bleeding huh?"

"Stop it!" Valerie's mom said. "Malik, why were you holding a dagger in the first place?"

"Father said I could" he said in a low voice.

"Give it to me" she said holding her hand out. Malik gave his mother the dagger and huffed in annoyance. The three boys went running back to the kitchen pushing each other.

"Sorry about that, they are not always like that" she said forcing a smile. "I hope you kids are hungry, Elizabeth saved some food."

"Yeah thanks mom" Valerie said walking towards the kitchen with Percy following behind her. The kitchen needless to say, was massive.

"Hey Liz" Valerie said. A woman probably in her 50's with short black hair gave her a big hug.

"Hello darling you've arrived! I've missed you around here you know, house is not the same without you" she pulled away from the hug. "And this must be Percy Jackson... heard lots of things about you, let's hope they're not true" She laughed. Sorry Valerie mouthed Percy when Elizabeth turned around. It's okay he mouthed back.

"I made you your favorite cookies darling"

"Oh thanks Liz you're the best" She sat a plate full of chocolate chip cookies. Percy stomach hurt just by seeing them.

"Alright I'm going leave you kids alone for a minute, oh and Valerie don't let your brothers see the cookies they're not allowed to have any more sugar today" Valerie's mouth was already full of cookies so she just nodded.

"Woulf ju aik tu hap um?"

"Swallow first" Percy said.

A girl Percy recognized entered the room. "You know this conversation can totally be misinterpreted if you have your eyes closed. I'm Audrey by the way."

"I'm Percy"

"I know. We have transfiguration together"

"Oh right, sorry I forgot"

"You would remember if you came to class. I'm surprised you haven't been expelled yet" she said as she grabbed a cookie.

"They can't expel me"

The sound of Valerie eating the cookies filled the room as she took more.

"Why?" Audrey asked, ignoring Valerie and her munches.