the Kid Icarus timeline

So I'm back in my MatPat phase and while he's trying to figure out the FNAF timeline, I'll figure out the Kid Icarus timeline for you all so... here you go ig

1st in the timeline:
Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters

One of the reasons I have Myths and Monsters before the NES game is because of why Pit doesn't have the Three Sacred Treasures.

Palutena gave the Three Sacred Treasures- or Three Sealed Caskets- to Minotaur, Skull Wing and Fire Serpent because she couldn't trust Pit with them until he could prove that he could use them even though he was perfectly fine using them in the NES game.

But what if this was his first encounter with them? That could be why he knew how to use them in the original Kid Icarus.

Another point is that at the end of the game, Pit takes a victory lap but flies too close to the sun, his wings burn off and he falls, just like in the Greek myth of Icarus and Daedalus.

So what if when Pit fell, he fell into the Underworld- where the original Kid Icarus starts. Medusa and her army just so happened to invade Skyworld (or Angel Land) at this time and kill all the angels except for one.

Pit.

2nd in the timeline:
Kid Icarus

So Pit's in the Underworld and Palutena, using the last of her powers heals Pit's burnt wings and sends him down a bow and arrow to find the Three Sacred Treasures.

He's used them before so he shouldn't have a problem.

So he defeats Medusa and her army and saves Palutena.

But maybe Palutena erased Pit's memory of the events in Myths and Monsters because he might have survivors guilt about all the other angels.

So that's why Myths and Monsters is never referenced in Uprising because Pit doesn't know it happened.

And I want to point out that Pit is 9 years old in both Kid Icarus and Myths and Monsters. But is 13 in our third and final entry on this timeline.

3rd in the timeline:
Kid Icarus: Uprising

Uprising is a direct sequel to the original NES game, so if Myths and Monsters is after Kid Icarus, how would Uprising be a direct sequel?

It would also make more sense for Medusa to come back right after being defeated 25 years prior than having another villain inbetween her downfall and resurrection (that other villain being Orcos from Myths and Monsters)

When Dark Pit was created, it was always odd that Palutena ordered Pit to eliminate him.

Dark Pit technically is the true Pit, being who Pit is deep down, and maybe Palutena was afraid that Dark Pit would remember what happened with the genocide of all the angels and tell Pit.

So she ordered Pit to try and kill him.

And the scary thing is, this is the only time we've heard Palutena order Pit to kill one of their enemies. Any other time, he's just have to defeat them- not kill. Even for Hades!

So why Dark Pit?

And I hate to mention the end of Chapter 22 because it always gets me crying but seeing Pit's burnt wings and his practically lifeless body, it gave Palutena deja vu. Deja vu about what happened after Pit's first victory but this time, because she was so weak after the Chaos Kin, she didn't know if she could save him on her own.

So that's when she had to trust Dark Pit. Because if Pit died before they got to the Rewind Spring, Dark Pit would die too, leaving the angel race extinct.

But hey! That's just a theory! A Game Theory! Thanks for watching! (or reading ig lol)