Spin the Truth |🧡🖤 Charlevi 🖤🧡

Alex PoV
°0°0°0°0°0°0°0°0°0°0°0°0°0°0°0°0°0°0°0°

Lately I was a bit bored and my videos weren't getting that much views. Seems like they don't find my content interesting enough! Ugh... I have to find a way to peak their interest. That's when I got a idea! Spin the bottle!
Of course I know it's a ancient game, but it will forever be a legend. But I also wanted to play truth or dare... Oh man, sping the bottle would get awkward since the game is about kissing. Maybe we should rather play truth or dare. But that's boring since everyone is gonna pick truth... Hmmm... Oh! I know, what if I just mix the two games. Of course I would have to make up some rules, but it shouldn't be that hard!
I took out a list and some pencils, just to write down some ideas I had and also to write down the new rules of the game. Maybe I should give it a new name? I think "spin the truth" sounds really cool! It would probably also get the attention of my viewers.

With that I made my way down to the living room, Light, Sora and Jaxx were already there watching tv. But I would everyone for this game. So I yelled "squad meeting!" and to my delight all of the people came thankfully. Levi sighed "why are we here?" he asked grumpy.
I just smiled and ignored him "we're gonna play a game! I wanna record it for next time, but I wanna do a rehearsal before then." I explained and the others looked confused. Light went up to me and looked at the paper "a game called 'spin the truth'? What kind of Game is that? I never heard of it..." he asked, intrigued. I smiled, seeing his reaction gave me confidence that this will be a hit! "It's a game mixed between truth or dare and spin the bottle! I wrote down some rules and in general how the game works" I told them and showed them the list, before then looking on it myself "I will read it outloud so everyone will know. Ok so first off, when choosing a person that needs to go a random person is chosen at the beginning to spin the bottle. They decide if they wanna give a truth or a dare, BEFORE spinning. Just to make it interesting. When the person is revealed they gonna give the question or dare to, they will say the truth or dare that person has to do. Everyone has one jocker, just in case the dare is to wild. But once that is gone and you deny a truth or dare, you gonna have to do a punishment. Also, just for more drama, if the person gets a dare with another person then the daregiver gets to spin the bottle again, just to see who the partner is gonna be." she read and then looked at everyone "you all got that?" I asked with a sly smile.
I was so excited to get all the tea out of my Friends with the truths and also just to have some fun with the dares and punishments. The others nodded, charli squealed "that sounds really exciting! I can't wait to try it out!" she said excited and happy. I agreed nodding, this is gonna be a lot of fun.

I went to the center of the room and sat down, then looked at the others "what are you waiting for? Come sit down, we have to make a circle and spin a bottle" I said with a grin. "Does someone want to begin?" she then asked. It was quiet, she reached for the bottle but jaxx bet her to it. "I will go first.... Oki so, I choose dare!" he said excited and then spun the bottle. It landed on levi, who just groaned "of course it has to be me!" he complained. "Oki so... Levi is gonna kissss..." he said, without ending the sentence and then spinning the bottle again. Surprisingly it landed on me. I began blushing while Levi seemed a bit flustered, but also looked unpleased. Charlie looked doubtful as she said "I wasn't gonna interefere but isn't this kinda unfair for Levi? I mean, we all know he is a antiromantic... But you still choose to give him that kind of dare..." she said, disappointed. Man that was my chance! Tbh even if Levi was my bestfriend, I wouldn't mind kissing him! Levi looked at her and smiled sweetly. Ugh, now I feel bad... Charli is kinda right. "It's alright charli, I will just use my joker" to which charli frowned.
Before she could say anything I interrupted her "well we could adjust the rules... When choosing to do a dare or truth in the beginning, you also have to add what they have to do before you know which person it is. In that way, nobody will get out easily" I then suggested. Charli nodded her head "that seems fair!" she then said happily.